I love You Phillip Morris

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2011, 09:48 PM

I love You Phillip Morris
I finally got to watch this movie after waiting for it on Netflix for 6 months. What an insanely entertaining movie that was.

Jim Carey is such a great actress (hee hee) -- he really made the character believable.

He should have won an Oscar, I'm not kidding.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grace's post
22-05-2011, 11:13 PM

RE: I love You Phillip Morris
(22-05-2011 09:48 PM)Grace Wrote:  I finally got to watch this movie after waiting for it on Netflix for 6 months. What an insanely entertaining movie that was.

Jim Carey is such a great actress (hee hee) -- he really made the character believable.

He should have won an Oscar, I'm not kidding.

I enjoyed this movie as well. I reckon they made a very nice combo as "lovers"... Smile

Although, I have to admit that the story made me feel sad. It's a pity to see how love can make such a mess out of everything.
23-05-2011, 01:33 AM

Oxytocin (not oxycodone) is such a powerful mood altering drug. It's effects can last for months or years. People do really strange non-thinking things when they are under its influence.
22-07-2013, 06:25 PM
I'm performing a Hoodoo spell to raise this thread from the dead. Has anyone else seen this movie. I just watched a clip from it on YouTube. It was probably one of the most disturbingly funny sex scenes I've ever seen.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2013, 08:04 PM
(22-07-2013 06:25 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I'm performing a Hoodoo spell to raise this thread from the dead. Has anyone else seen this movie. I just watched a clip from it on YouTube. It was probably one of the most disturbingly funny sex scenes I've ever seen.

Saw it. Thought it was great.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
23-07-2013, 01:05 AM
One of my top 5 of all time.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
Find all posts by this user