I love my wife a lot but sometimes I am mean to her

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2016, 03:40 PM
RE: I love my wife a lot but sometimes I am mean to her
Will be very blunt here. It seems to me that you have a lot of pride, and that respect is very important to you. I don't know what is starting your fights, but you did say you have problems admitting when you are being wrong. You have to keep in mind when you are starting to get angry, that by being mean to her you will lose way more respect than being wrong. If you can't calm down, then tell her that you need some time to think, in that time you may find a new better way to approach the problem. The answer to a problem like this lies in humility. I think we need more information, why are you getting angry in the first place? Is it a sudden burst of anger, or buildup?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2016, 06:59 PM
RE: I love my wife a lot but sometimes I am mean to her
I think that I start building up anger at some point, then I become less and less friendly until we arge. Our fights have become far between and don't last more than a few minutes maybe because I started to share things that I keep really deep within myself. We used to go like this: she says (sometimes the other way) or does something that bothers me then I raise my voice after that is a roller coaster or at least used to be. We are both hot heads, I feel that we have made a little steep furter in our lifes when we are about to get angrier a moment of silence come between us and then everything goes as usual. But still that moment of silence feels like an eternity is terrible awful. I hope we can make this work, the bliss of being together totally make it worth.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply