I love you?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2014, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 07:51 AM by DLJ.)
RE: I love you?
(08-06-2014 06:43 AM)Elskidor Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 06:04 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Hmmm, not so sure bout that ol' buddy, it can backfire and land ya in the morgue....just sayin. Rolleyes

Well, even if doesn't land you in the morgue, who the hell wants to be with a liar? Who wants to be a liar? When I caught people in lies in previous relationships/friendships that would be the point where that mutual respect and friendship ended.

Yabut, the trick is not getting caught.

Youz guyz are obviously such amateurs.

Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-06-2014, 07:25 AM
(08-06-2014 07:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 06:43 AM)Elskidor Wrote:  Well, even if doesn't land you in the morgue, who the hell wants to be with a liar? Who wants to be a liar? When I caught people in lies in previous relationships/friendships that would be the point where that mutual respect and friendship ended.

Yabut, the trick is not getting caught.

Youz guyz are obviously amateurs.

Drinking Beverage

I would be as an acolyte at the feet of you, the grand master of lies, to learn the skills - but how would I know you weren't lying to me? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2014, 07:48 AM
Lying in such situations is stupid IMO.

Just be honest.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
08-06-2014, 07:57 AM
(08-06-2014 07:25 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 07:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yabut, the trick is not getting caught.

Youz guyz are obviously amateurs.

Drinking Beverage

I would be as an acolyte at the feet of you, the grand master of lies, to learn the skills - but how would I know you weren't lying to me? Consider

[Image: wallpapers_30535.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
08-06-2014, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 01:36 AM by DLJ.)
(08-06-2014 07:25 AM)Chas Wrote:  ...

Your level of confidence in The Truth would be directly proportional to the investment you make in the world-renowned Life Skills course that our Institute offers.

The more you invest, the more you will learn to believe. Lecture_preist

All we ask is a devout dedication to fulfill the whole course* and all the wisdom of the universe will be yours.

At the end of the course, you will be able to convince anyone of any argument, talk the hind legs off a donkey** and get hot chicks knickerless before they've found out your real name!

Don't believe us? Talk to our previous satisfied customers: Testimonials from here

* 36 months @ only $1,999 per week
** extra tuition available for the skills to actually talk from that same ass.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
08-06-2014, 09:02 AM
This thread made think of this song.

[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
08-06-2014, 04:32 PM
Depends on who said it.

(08-06-2014 03:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  There is no situation where saying "I love you too" is a bad thing and plenty of bad situations where not returning the sentiment will result in your cloths being tossed out the window.

If it was MuffinTop the only appropriate response is:

suck. a. dick.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
09-06-2014, 01:59 AM
(08-06-2014 01:56 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  That really depends on the context, relationship and how one feels in return.

Yeah, there's this girl. I'd give her a 7 on the scale. So she's quite decent. We've been hanging out and stuff. So she said "I love you" and looked at me with expectation Consider . I froze and gingerly changed the subject. My friend told me never tell a girl you love her back. Reason being you lock yourself in. So I'd rather act in a way that she'd appreciate without getting myself in a corner.

Actually I just wanna make her a fuck buddy. But she's definitely not gonna go for that. I kinda asked her what she though about flings. She blew up in my face.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
09-06-2014, 04:10 AM
^^^

Hey! War Horse! Any more tips on saying "what's honestly on your mind"?
Or about what's going to project you morgue-wards?

When in doubt BM, say nothing and smile warmly, knowingly and with a touch of vulnerability.

Thumbsup

09-06-2014, 05:10 AM
(09-06-2014 04:10 AM)DLJ Wrote:  ^^^

Hey! War Horse! Any more tips on saying "what's honestly on your mind"?

Nope thats about it,and tho it does have a habit of getting me in trouble, I just dont give a shit. Wink

Quote:Or about what's going to project you morgue-wards?

Thats a deep subject for shallow minds.... maybe we should start a new thread on the subject, and everyone can argue the crap out of it. Drinking Beverage

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.