(18-05-2015 02:13 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  [Image: 2migZQ6.jpg]

[Image: UzHLxKg.jpg]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: I'm BAAACK!

For one who has gained much acclaim from photos of himself, wife, pets and other paraphenalia this comes as no surprise.
When it comes to the nitty gritty;pushing Calvinism, your arguments are far less impressive.
I note your new post critical of atheists "ganging up" also lacks any credible degree of
rational argument.
Find all posts by this user
19-05-2015, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2015 11:09 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(19-05-2015 04:03 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  

For one who has gained much acclaim from photos of himself, wife, pets and other paraphenalia this comes as no surprise.
When it comes to the nitty gritty;pushing Calvinism, your arguments are far less impressive.
I note your new post critical of atheists "ganging up" also lacks any credible degree of
rational argument.

[Image: image.png]

Woofs I remember our conversation on prostitution. You just described yourself word for word. Stop being an ass.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
20-05-2015, 12:33 PM
(19-05-2015 04:03 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  

rational argument.

I'll take that over being a homophobic old man with serious self esteem issues that judges his self worth by a digital number that is displayed and issued by strangers on the Internet while at the same time sporting a serious "take my ball and go home" condition while making up a "wife" persona for idiotic reasons.

Oh... and you can't grasp irony and humor either. Or sarcasm. Or anything really. The only thing you seem to know is bigotry and melodrama.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post