I'm Gonna go insane >.<

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2016, 07:16 AM
I'm Gonna go insane >.<
I'm seriously gonna go insane if I don't leave this environment. I'm tired and scared and stressed out. I'm also really vulnerable. People keep bringing up God when he has nothing to do with anything. It's really scary because he's in everyone's head and they're trying to inject him into mine. All because of a book with disputable authors written years ago rewritten, changed, and translated into many languages. I know it will end, but it's so hard. I will have a lot more peace when religion isn't shoved into every hole in body and then forced out of me. It's eating me alive
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
21-04-2016, 07:20 AM
RE: I'm Gonna go insane >.<
(21-04-2016 07:16 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I'm seriously gonna go insane if I don't leave this environment. I'm tired and scared and stressed out. I'm also really vulnerable. People keep bringing up God when he has nothing to do with anything. It's really scary because he's in everyone's head and they're trying to inject him into mine. All because of a book with disputable authors written years ago rewritten, changed, and translated into many languages. I know it will end, but it's so hard. I will have a lot more peace when religion isn't shoved into every hole in body and then forced out of me. It's eating me alive

Mate avoid God debates.

I don't discuss it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-04-2016, 07:23 AM
I haven't been discussing anything. People tell me. I go to a religious school so it's really difficult to get away.
21-04-2016, 07:25 AM
(21-04-2016 07:23 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I haven't been discussing anything. People tell me. I go to a religious school so it's really difficult to get away.

Well here you are safe.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
21-04-2016, 07:40 AM
That's good.
[+] 2 users Like CosmicRaven's post
21-04-2016, 05:52 PM
How do I explain the miracle that people always talk about like someone unexpectedly comes to the rescue or when demons are sent out of people?

I do know that sometimes someone is just mentally ill and others will think they're possessed.

Sometimes I get really scared because some people would say that I'm possessed or deceived by demons because I'm not a Christian or an SDA anymore. Sad
21-04-2016, 05:59 PM
(21-04-2016 05:52 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  How do I explain the miracle that people always talk about like someone unexpectedly comes to the rescue or when demons are sent out of people?

I do know that sometimes someone is just mentally ill and others will think they're possessed.

Sometimes I get really scared because some people would say that I'm possessed or deceived by demons because I'm not a Christian or an SDA anymore. Sad

Some people are idiots. Simple.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-04-2016, 06:15 PM
(21-04-2016 05:52 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  How do I explain the miracle that people always talk about like someone unexpectedly comes to the rescue or when demons are sent out of people?

How long before you can escape the asylum?
21-04-2016, 06:19 PM
It's really painful to me when people say "It's right in the Bible." That's assuming the Bible is true and accurate. I also don't get when people say "The Bible is so clear." It's really not. There are so many unclear things. That's why there are so many denominations.

Do you know the story with the possessed man and the pigs? In Mark 5, there's one man. In Matthew 8, there are two men. How is this not a contradiction? In both texts, the demons are put into pigs and those pigs are drowned. Both take place in the sam location. In both, the demon possessed people are by the tombs. In both, the people tell the townsfolk about what Jesus has done. In both, the the townsfolk tell Jesus to leave. It's definitely the same event, but they couldn't agree on how many people were possessed?
21-04-2016, 06:20 PM
(21-04-2016 06:15 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

How long before you can escape the asylum?

School: Late May I believe.
Home: August this year.