I'm Gonna go insane >.<

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: I'm Gonna go insane >.<
(21-04-2016 07:03 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 07:01 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  do we get a choice? can I pick Thor..

Yeah, he's an Aussie. Wink

BY ODINS BEARD WE HAVE A GOD!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Jewelarcher's post
21-04-2016, 07:09 PM
[Image: thor-the-dark-world.jpg?w=600]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
21-04-2016, 07:10 PM
(21-04-2016 06:57 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:53 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Thats great. I do hope my anxiety goes down a bit once I leave.

I don't know why Christianity has to be so scary. Why do they have demons and hell and things like that? Why is salvation so confusing? One of the most important things about Christianity. It has caused me so much stress.

well one lady here.. helped me a lot, its Aliza. she helped me understand the difference between Christianity and what the Jews believe. Their idea of God is MUCH nicer. not the raging killer we are used to. that actually helped me a lot.
Christianity is scary because that's what sells apparently. they have me good for a while but im slowly getting over it. and honestly.. if it is true and I am dealing with demons. well I am MUCH happier lol.
but really dropping the religion downed my anxiety like 80% its very rare that I have an attack. I unfollowed everything religion on facebook and I ditched my preachers facebook. 1 step at a time!

Dropping religion has helped me too. I still struggle a little, but I have more motivation to stay alive. If this is my only life, I need to enjoy it now and not put myself in danger. My love for science became a lot stronger than it already was.

For some reason, I was always taught to hate this world. Not some sort of extreme hate, but to await heaven or the second coming of Jesus more than value our life on earth right now.
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
21-04-2016, 07:10 PM
(21-04-2016 07:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  [Image: thor-the-dark-world.jpg?w=600]

ah yes! thank praise thor!
21-04-2016, 07:12 PM
Thanks, guys. ^^

I'm actually thinking about voting for Odin this year.
21-04-2016, 07:13 PM
(21-04-2016 07:10 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  For some reason, I was always taught to hate this world.

This is because religions such as xianity, islam etc are death cults. Nietzsche referred to xianity as being "anti life". He was correct.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
(21-04-2016 07:10 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:57 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  well one lady here.. helped me a lot, its Aliza. she helped me understand the difference between Christianity and what the Jews believe. Their idea of God is MUCH nicer. not the raging killer we are used to. that actually helped me a lot.
Christianity is scary because that's what sells apparently. they have me good for a while but im slowly getting over it. and honestly.. if it is true and I am dealing with demons. well I am MUCH happier lol.
but really dropping the religion downed my anxiety like 80% its very rare that I have an attack. I unfollowed everything religion on facebook and I ditched my preachers facebook. 1 step at a time!

Dropping religion has helped me too. I still struggle a little, but I have more motivation to stay alive. If this is my only life, I need to enjoy it now and not put myself in danger. My love for science became a lot stronger than it already was.

For some reason, I was always taught to hate this world. Not some sort of extreme hate, but to await heaven or the second coming of Jesus more than value our life on earth right now.

that's basically where my problems started. HATE the world. "if your a friend of the world youre and enemy of god"
ok but.. god "created" the world and I have to hate it? and you are expected to hate people that are different from you (the colorful gay people) <- but those people make the best friends! I just thought it was stupid that we had to hate his creation. people of other religions.. hate it all. like no thanks. i struggled with that and used to cry about it because i love the world. i love everything about it and everyone. its a wonderful place and we are supposed to hate different cultures and religions. but that's the fun part!
(21-04-2016 07:12 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Thanks, guys. ^^

I'm actually thinking about voting for Odin this year.

I cant.. I have to vote for deadpool lol
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
21-04-2016, 07:15 PM
(21-04-2016 07:13 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 07:10 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  For some reason, I was always taught to hate this world.

This is because religions such as xianity, islam etc are death cults. Nietzsche referred to xianity as being "anti life". He was correct.

and you never notice that while youre being taught. I never questioned anything even the large amounts of death until I met people OUTSIDE of the church.
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
21-04-2016, 07:20 PM
i thank god every day that ive never been religious.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post