I'm Gonna go insane >.<

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: I'm Gonna go insane >.<
(21-04-2016 07:15 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 07:13 PM)Banjo Wrote:  This is because religions such as xianity, islam etc are death cults. Nietzsche referred to xianity as being "anti life". He was correct.

and you never notice that while youre being taught. I never questioned anything even the large amounts of death until I met people OUTSIDE of the church.

Exactly. It's interesting how much blood and death there is. Christians literally sing about someone's bloody death. All the stuff about being washed with blood, eating flesh, and drinking blood. If another religion came up that was almost identical, Christians would call it disturbing and pagan.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2016, 07:21 PM
(21-04-2016 07:20 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  i thank god every day that ive never been religious.

sadly I cant thank him for that. youre so blessed.
21-04-2016, 07:23 PM
(21-04-2016 07:21 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 07:15 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  and you never notice that while youre being taught. I never questioned anything even the large amounts of death until I met people OUTSIDE of the church.

Exactly. It's interesting how much blood and death there is. Christians literally sing about someone's bloody death. All the stuff about being washed with blood, eating flesh, and drinking blood. If another religion came up that was almost identical, Christians would call it disturbing and pagan.

oh man that's my favorite song! "power power wonder working power in the blooood of the lammmb"
but seriously it Is creepy when you look back on it.
21-04-2016, 07:28 PM
(21-04-2016 07:23 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  oh man that's my favorite song! "power power wonder working power in the blooood of the lammmb"

Before the character "Jesus Christ" was invented, early crucifixes actually had a lamb on them.

The image of the early Jesus was taken from the statue created by Phidias of Zeus. Sadly that original statue was destroyed in a riot in Constantinople.

Jesus dates around 80 AD or so. Before that, the early xian writers never mentioned him. I know, I read their works.

Oh, and ALL religions are pagan.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
21-04-2016, 07:35 PM
(21-04-2016 07:28 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 07:23 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  oh man that's my favorite song! "power power wonder working power in the blooood of the lammmb"

Before the character "Jesus Christ" was invented, early crucifixes actually had a lamb on them.

The image of the early Jesus was taken from the statue created by Phidias of Zeus. Sadly that original statue was destroyed in a riot in Constantinople.

Jesus dates around 80 AD or so. Before that, the early xian writers never mentioned him. I know, I read their works.

I like how you said before he was invented.
wait you mean the image of jesus was pulled from an image of zeus?
21-04-2016, 07:36 PM
(21-04-2016 07:23 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 07:21 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Exactly. It's interesting how much blood and death there is. Christians literally sing about someone's bloody death. All the stuff about being washed with blood, eating flesh, and drinking blood. If another religion came up that was almost identical, Christians would call it disturbing and pagan.

oh man that's my favorite song! "power power wonder working power in the blooood of the lammmb"

Exactly. I remember that song, too.

To me, it was really eye opening when I found out why the Jews do not accept Christ. He doesn't fulfill their prophecies.
21-04-2016, 07:37 PM
(21-04-2016 06:40 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I can totally relate. I was stressed today about a paper I have to write for a class and my teacher was asking me about nature and the birds and flowers and telling me that God is good and he wanted me to agree with him.

Or he wanted "all the time", so he could go "and all the time", you were supposed to go "God is good". More seriously, sorry to hear you're stressing!

Darnit, now that's in my head and I'm humming along lol.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-04-2016, 07:38 PM
(21-04-2016 07:36 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  

Exactly. I remember that song, too.

To me, it was really eye opening when I found out why the Jews do not accept Christ. He doesn't fulfill their prophecies.

that's what aliza taught me. I was actually reading about it earlier too.. so im so concerned on how Jesus was just accepted as the messiah.
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
21-04-2016, 07:39 PM
(21-04-2016 07:28 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

Thats interesting. I wonder why people elevated whoever the leader of the early christians was. Control?
21-04-2016, 07:50 PM
(21-04-2016 07:35 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  wait you mean the image of jesus was pulled from an image of zeus?

Yes.

Xianity built itself upon what was familiar. That image existed right throughout the Roman empire. Small statues of it were in most households. Mithra was the god of the legions. So he too was everywhere. Mithra became joined with Jesus and other various influences and we get xianity.

The emperor Flavius Claudius Julianus, a direct descendent of Constantine, spoke of it greatly in his book, Against the Galileans. Which I own and have read several times. Julian, otherwise known as The Apostate, was a Pagan and saw xianity for what it was. A rip off.

He did give credit to the Hebrews because the god stolen by the xians was actually the Hebrew god. That god had nothing to do with other races.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.