I'm Gonna go insane >.<

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: I'm Gonna go insane >.<
(23-04-2016 04:55 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 07:23 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I haven't been discussing anything. People tell me. I go to a religious school so it's really difficult to get away.
Just tell them that gods and demons aren't your thing, that you are more into Harry Potter, or Star Wars or Karate, or swimming whatever it is that you are into.

I mean, if someone is into Harry Connick, I don't go on and on to them about Iron Maiden.

Watchoo talkin' 'bout! Angry Iron Maiden was the best ever! Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2016, 07:53 PM
(21-04-2016 07:23 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I haven't been discussing anything. People tell me. I go to a religious school so it's really difficult to get away.

I graduated from a Catholic high school...started Catholic school in the sixth grade...I got out, you can too. Get your diploma and move on.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-04-2016, 11:03 PM
(23-04-2016 07:51 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 04:55 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Just tell them that gods and demons aren't your thing, that you are more into Harry Potter, or Star Wars or Karate, or swimming whatever it is that you are into.

I mean, if someone is into Harry Connick, I don't go on and on to them about Iron Maiden.

Watchoo talkin' 'bout! Angry Iron Maiden was the best ever! Tongue
Ahem, WAS?
23-04-2016, 11:14 PM
(22-04-2016 09:24 AM)theophilus Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:19 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Do you know the story with the possessed man and the pigs? In Mark 5, there's one man. In Matthew 8, there are two men. How is this not a contradiction? In both texts, the demons are put into pigs and those pigs are drowned. Both take place in the sam location. In both, the demon possessed people are by the tombs. In both, the people tell the townsfolk about what Jesus has done. In both, the the townsfolk tell Jesus to leave. It's definitely the same event, but they couldn't agree on how many people were possessed?

Matthew tells how many men were possessed. One of the men wanted to follow Jesus, but Jesus sent him back to his own people so he could tell them what God had done for them. Mark tells us this man's experience while Matthew doesn't. He doesn't actually say he was the only one delivered.

Matthew and Mark simply differ on which details they share. There is no actual contradiction between them.

Did you not notice the violet outline on this section of the forum? This is the Personal Issues and Support section, complete with it's own set of rules. This is not the place for theological debates with the OP.

Take it somewhere else ya' tool. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
15-05-2016, 10:04 AM
This happens to me all the time especially on facebook. Im a former christian so there alot of family members on my Facebook so I constantly get bombarded with threats of hell it is sickening. I dont know what advice to give you because Im still trying to figure out how to deal with it myself.