I'm Not Comming Back

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: I'm Not Comming Back
(14-01-2013 10:16 PM)Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day Wrote:  I'm not welcome here. I don't need to be comforted with lies. I can't do much for the community, otherwise.
So stop being a drama queen and get on with it.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nappa's post
14-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Nobodys gonna lie to you REID, why would we lie to you? You are entitled to your opinions bro, some people on here may not agree with them but you cant please everybody.

As for the people coming on here not really helping the situation, they too are entitled to their opinions but sometimes you just have to say "fuck em"

Lets not make some drama out of this, REID you are welcome here, you are welcome to put any of your views across, you just cant guarantee wether people with agree with them.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
14-01-2013, 10:38 PM
I get, you're on the forums, and you've had your run-ins with theists outside the forum that didn't sit well with you. So you come here to unload a lot of the stress and negative energy from it. But the thing is, you're taking it out on members of the forum. That's not healthy. Not healthy for the forum, and not healthy for you. Your posts got a reaction, and it wasn't the one you where looking for. Yeah, it sucks.

All I'm saying is if you come to a community seeking like-minded individuals for support, you need to meet halfway.

This is reality. It may suck, be a thorn in your side, but there's a lot you already have going for you. Don't give up so easy.

I never faced these things you are at your age because I was still a theist back then. The jack-in-the-box is open, and with it a whole other can of worms. If you're coming here with issues you're going through, sure. Let the sun go down upon your anger. Think this through. Don't hesitate to come back at any time if you feel the need to.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
14-01-2013, 10:42 PM
I might.

Cool story, bro. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day's post
14-01-2013, 10:46 PM
WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK!?!?!

I'm just gonna bet that instead of leaving like you said you will, you'll come back some more just to whine on this thread.
14-01-2013, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2013 11:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-01-2013 10:16 PM)Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day Wrote:  I'm not welcome here. I don't need to be comforted with lies. I can't do much for the community, otherwise.

Well I'll welcome your juvenile ass. I mean as some juvenile ass. ...

The fuck's up with all these "I'm Leaving" threads recently, blatant appeal to "Hey convince me to stay here" bullshit, methinks. ... Otherwise, why even bother announcing shit?
The fuck's up with that shit? Don't give a shit if you stay or go.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Can I have your stuff?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein