I'm Pregnant!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2016, 06:39 PM
RE: I'm Pregnant
(19-02-2016 05:43 PM)TheBear Wrote:  That's right. I'm a 58 year old male, with man tits and a huge belly.

I looked closely in the mirror today and said to myself - HO-LY SHIT! I gotta do something about this!

They say acknowledging the problem is the first step to recovery, but I don't know where to start. Gasp

Congrats! Big Grin

Is it a boy Bacardi, or a girl Gireau? Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
19-02-2016, 06:54 PM
RE: I'm Pregnant!!!
Is it god's butt baby?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
19-02-2016, 11:27 PM
JERF -- Just Eat Real Food. Cut out all the processed shit that is high in carbohydrates. Act like a diabetic and look at the packages of food that tempt you and you will see that they are loaded with carbs. Carbs will make you fat. Eat meat and fresh vegetables. Cut out sweets and snack foods. People will tell you that you need carbs to live. That's true but your body will extract all the carbs you need from "real food."
[+] 2 users Like Black Eagle's post
20-02-2016, 05:37 AM
Go see a dietician maybe?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-02-2016, 07:24 AM
(19-02-2016 05:43 PM)TheBear Wrote:  That's right. I'm a 58 year old male, with man tits and a huge belly.

I looked closely in the mirror today and said to myself - HO-LY SHIT! I gotta do something about this!

They say acknowledging the problem is the first step to recovery, but I don't know where to start. Gasp
Well....I would hardly say pregnancy is a problem you need to recover from. It's a blessing you should look forward to. Lol.

Let me give you some words of wisdom from my grandfather. He was a retired command sergeant major of Ft. Lewis and knows his stuff. He once told me this as he was patting his beer belly, "For 26 years the Army told me to watch my weight.....so I put it where I can watch it".
[+] 2 users Like jason_delisle's post
23-02-2016, 09:58 AM
I appreciate all the support, suggestions and banter. You've all given me things to think about. I just need to get motivated.
23-02-2016, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2016 10:57 AM by Reducetarian.)
I like Michael Pollan's maxim "Eat food, not too much, mostly plants."

It's simple, and yet not as easy as it seems.
and if you don't already know how: Learn. to. cook. from. scratch.

Good luck Smile

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 1 user Likes Reducetarian's post
23-02-2016, 04:41 PM
You said admitting you had a problem was the first step, then immediately said you didn't know where to start. Liar.

If you're like most Americans, you probably need to eat better food. Get your ass in the kitchen and cook - like, really cook, not put the frozen pizza rolls and french fries in the oven. You probably also need to eat less food. If you're like me, your real vice is beer. I love beer. I was denied beer on deployment for 7 months. I lost a fuck ton of weight - and I was already skinny. Some of that was probably immense stress, but lack of beer was a contributing factor, I'm convinced. You also need to get your heart rate up. This doesn't just mean running, which is not great on your joints, particularly if you're already hefty. Swimming, biking, working on a garden or something, all good. Genetics is also a factor. Some people are fat because they got they short end of the stick - of course even those people can get healthy though. Medicine may or may not help. Surgery is probably not needed, but I don't know you, may be a good idea. If your really concerned see a doctor.

Do not think that you must have a gm membership and a trainer to start. Pushups, setups, squats, 8 count body builders, supermans, arm circles, jumping jacks, flutter kicks, jane fondas will all make you sweat. Get to it!

23-02-2016, 04:42 PM
(19-02-2016 05:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Back away from the buffet. Tongue

[Image: wnd_b2a7e0936f4920c11e01a65cf88521fe.jpg]

Blink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post