I'm Pretty Sure That's A Bad Idea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2017, 05:19 AM
RE: I'm Pretty Sure That's A Bad Idea
What is this "sleep" you speak of?

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
23-03-2017, 05:23 AM
I need 8 hours of sleep a night. If I get less I'm a zombie. And I'm a zombie today thanks to my cold. Been up since 2AM. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-03-2017, 05:28 AM
Sometimes you just get over-tired from lack of sleep/working to much during the week.

I know after a heavy week at work, I could sleep for an age if I was left alone lol.

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
23-03-2017, 05:36 AM
The greatest thing about being retired is that I can sleep irregular hours almost with impunity. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
24-03-2017, 05:37 AM
I often get 10-11 hours sleep at night and then around 3 hour naps in the afternoon. But I think there's two factors at play. It's a common symptom of depression, and some of my meds have the side effect of making you drowsy. So I can almost always sleep. I don't think it's particularly unhealthy in my case. And I'm officially too handicapped to work more than 4 hours per week, because of depression and anxiety, so I fortunately have the time to sleep whenever I feel like it. Smile

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
24-03-2017, 11:50 PM
I do five hours a night most nights, it's been that way since I was a teen.
26-04-2017, 10:58 PM
I'm Pretty Sure That's A Bad Idea
I spent well over 20 years doing shift work, 24s , 48s, 72s, days , nights, alternating shifts, never had the same sleep schedule. My sleep patterns are FUCKED. It's been almost 2 years since I retired from that type of work and I am still having trouble sleeping. Not sure it will ever be normal, but I think slowly it will get better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[+] 1 user Likes treefireguy's post
27-04-2017, 12:54 PM
I don't sleep well at all. With one car for the family, I get to run my other half to work at 4:30am, get kids off to school, run back to pick up kids at 3pm, get the other half at 3:30pm, help with homework, make dinner and I work a part time job as a hair stylist. Weekends are mandatory. I'm often up until one or two in the morning.

So....what is this thing called sleep and how much does it cost?