Hillary Lost.
Donald Won.

What the fuck do you want??

A fucking "participant" trophy????

Grow the fuck up.
Shut the fuck up.

And

Next time -

Come up with a candidate that people don't despise.

How hard is that???

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-11-2016, 07:51 AM
RE: I'm Protesting Your Protest
(10-11-2016 07:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Hillary Lost.
Donald Won.

Grow the fuck up.
Shut the fuck up.

And

Next time -

How hard is that???

Big Grin

Next time? There won't be one. The Republicans have taken control for good. I hope you like an all-white, all-Christian nation, because that's what we'll be in short order. And forget about having any more real elections. They will be Russian elections at best. People get the government they deserve, and we have shown ourselves to be a nation of stupid fucks. I guess we deserved what we got.
[+] 6 users Like Grasshopper's post
10-11-2016, 07:51 AM
Donald may have won, but the election was rigged - He said so himself!!Tongue

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
10-11-2016, 07:54 AM
(10-11-2016 07:51 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 07:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Hillary Lost.
Donald Won.

Grow the fuck up.
Shut the fuck up.

And

Next time -

How hard is that???

Big Grin

Next time? There won't be one. The Republicans have taken control for good. I hope you like an all-white, all-Christian nation, because that's what we'll be in short order. And forget about having any more real elections. They will be Russian elections at best. People get the government they deserve, and we have shown ourselves to be a nation of stupid fucks. I guess we deserved what we got.

How young are you????

I've seen this shit in election after election -- "THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF OUR LIFETIME!!!"

Awwww fuck.... Relax will ya????

It's almost as stupid as those jokers running around with "JESUS IS COMING" and "THE END IS NEAR" signs stuck around their necks.....

It's just an election.

It's like a pendulum.

It WILL swing the other way.

It always does....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-11-2016, 07:55 AM
Agreed, we have to accept that he is president of the United States. *But* the protests aren't about people being babies. The protests are about people being scared. We have never had a president like this. He's a blatant misogynist and does not like anyone who is different from him. He is so far removed from the typical American middle class family, he literally gives two fucks about them. This presidency is all about Donald and what's good for Donald. His supporters don't realize how hard he is about to fuck them. He also doesn't act in a level-headed manner--which is something we need in a president, especially when dealing with diplomacy. That in itself is scary. Whether HC was a good choice or not, you can't expect people to sit back and be quiet when the country elected someone like him.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
10-11-2016, 07:57 AM
(10-11-2016 07:55 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Agreed, we have to accept that he is president of the United States. *But* the protests aren't about people being babies. The protests are about people being scared. We have never had a president like this. He's a blatant misogynist and does not like anyone who is different from him. He is so far removed from the typical American middle class family, he literally gives two fucks about them. This presidency is all about Donald and what's good for Donald. His supporters don't realize how hard he is about to fuck them. He also doesn't act in a level-headed manner--which is something we need in a president, especially when dealing with diplomacy. That in itself is scary. Whether HC was a good choice or not, you can't expect people to sit back and be quiet when the country elected someone like him.

Never had a president like him????

Well -- we've had just as bad.....

Ronnie Raygun was a scary fuck -- that a lot of people were convinced would get us into another world war......

Bush (1st) was director of the CIA for crissakes --- (think Putin)....

We survived them - we'll survive Trump -- and likely, we'll survive somebody worse some day....

10-11-2016, 08:00 AM
Even the mere thought of Trump speaking with this guy sends shivers down my spine...

[Image: North-Korea-Threatens-US-South-Korean-Pr...le-End.png]

Confused

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
10-11-2016, 08:01 AM
(10-11-2016 07:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 07:51 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Next time? There won't be one. The Republicans have taken control for good. I hope you like an all-white, all-Christian nation, because that's what we'll be in short order. And forget about having any more real elections. They will be Russian elections at best. People get the government they deserve, and we have shown ourselves to be a nation of stupid fucks. I guess we deserved what we got.

How young are you????

I've seen this shit in election after election -- "THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF OUR LIFETIME!!!"

It's almost as stupid as those jokers running around with "JESUS IS COMING" and "THE END IS NEAR" signs stuck around their necks.....

It's just an election.

It's like a pendulum.

It always does....

I'm 61 years old. I have seen a lot of elections and a lot of bad Presidents. Trump is infinitely worse than all the rest of them put together. And he has all the other branches of government (and apparently, a majority of the fucking idiots who inhabit this country) on his side. They have the power to permanently alter the way voting is done, among other things. We are fucked, and fucked hard.

If it ever does "swing the other way", it'll be long after this country is trashed and I'm dead.
[+] 7 users Like Grasshopper's post
10-11-2016, 08:02 AM
(10-11-2016 08:00 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Even the mere thought of Trump speaking with this guy sends shivers down my spine...

[Image: North-Korea-Threatens-US-South-Korean-Pr...le-End.png]

Confused

His eyes look like mouths.
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
10-11-2016, 08:03 AM
(10-11-2016 08:01 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 07:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  How young are you????

It's just an election.

It's like a pendulum.

It always does....

I'm 61 years old. I have seen a lot of elections and a lot of bad Presidents. Trump is infinitely worse than all the rest of them put together. And he has all the other branches of government (and apparently, a majority of the fucking idiots who inhabit this country) on his side. They have the power to permanently alter the way voting is done, among other things. We are fucked, and fucked hard.

Agreed.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post