I'm Protesting Your Protest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2016, 08:30 AM
RE: I'm Protesting Your Protest
(10-11-2016 08:25 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  And he's a goddamned sexual predator. America elected a sexual predator. Good job, America.
I can't even count all the ways that this one is different. You expressed why very well early up the thread. This is very serious. I really hope in 4 years I will look back and wonder what I was worried about, but I seriously doubt it and, as a country, I don't think we can afford to sit back, hope, and wait.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
10-11-2016, 08:33 AM
(10-11-2016 07:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Hillary Lost.
Donald Won.

What the fuck do you want??

A fucking "participant" trophy????

Grow the fuck up.
Shut the fuck up.

And

Next time -

Come up with a candidate that people don't despise.

How hard is that???

Big Grin

In time, you are going to eat those words. He has serious mental issues and is a ticking bomb. As long as all the people either love or fear him, he will be thriving. Love, hate, it doesn't matter, it's all about him.

The minute that stops, he will fall apart.

It's about him as a person, that is the worry I have. A mentally unstable prez of the US. Scary shit, that. I'd be happy if he was just a greedy, molesting, hateful bag of shit. But, add mental instability to that, and it could easily become a nightmare.

Just pray to dog that in his perspective he will continue to be loved or hated by all.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
10-11-2016, 08:34 AM
(10-11-2016 08:29 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 08:27 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  1. I didn't support Hillary Clinton. I voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary, and I still think he would have easily beaten Trump. I voted for Clinton on Tuesday only because Trump was by far the greater evil.

2. If Trump isn't sexist and racist, nobody is and those words have no meaning. I have no problem calling someone sexist and racist when he obviously is both of those things.

How someone could possibly think Trump is not sexist or racist is beyond me.

What did he say that was racist?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
10-11-2016, 08:37 AM
I am guessing the people who are like 'who cares?' 'nothing will change!' 'sit down and shut up already'

aren't: Women, LGBT, black, Syrian, or Muslim.
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
10-11-2016, 08:41 AM
(10-11-2016 08:27 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  2. If Trump isn't sexist and racist, nobody is and those words have no meaning. I have no problem calling someone sexist and racist when he obviously is both of those things.

Not talking about trump, but his supporters(or at least the people who voted for him despite not liking him).

http://reason.com/blog/2016/11/09/trump-...tical-corr

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/pr...-surprised

racism and sexism ain't one of them.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-11-2016, 08:42 AM
(10-11-2016 08:37 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I am guessing the people who are like 'who cares?' 'nothing will change!' 'sit down and shut up already'

aren't: Women, LGBT, black, Syrian, or Muslim.

I'm black and I am saying that.

10-11-2016, 08:42 AM
(10-11-2016 08:34 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 08:29 AM)jennybee Wrote:  How someone could possibly think Trump is not sexist or racist is beyond me.

Here

For one thing, he helped propagate the "birther" movement, however there is more in the above article.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
10-11-2016, 08:43 AM
(10-11-2016 08:42 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 08:34 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  What did he say that was racist?

Here

For one thing, he helped propagate the "birther" movement, however there is more in the above article.

Didn't hillary's camp start it in 2008?

Also following the birth movement isn't racist, but stupid.

10-11-2016, 08:44 AM
(10-11-2016 08:33 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 07:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Hillary Lost.
Donald Won.

What the fuck do you want??

A fucking "participant" trophy????

Grow the fuck up.
Shut the fuck up.

And

Next time -

Come up with a candidate that people don't despise.

How hard is that???

Big Grin

In time, you are going to eat those words. He has serious mental issues and is a ticking bomb. As long as all the people either love or fear him, he will be thriving. Love, hate, it doesn't matter, it's all about him.

The minute that stops, he will fall apart.

It's about him as a person, that is the worry I have. A mentally unstable prez of the US. Scary shit, that. I'd be happy if he was just a greedy, molesting, hateful bag of shit. But, add mental instability to that, and it could easily become a nightmare.

Just pray to dog that in his perspective he will continue to be loved or hated by all.

Full stop.

A "mentally unstable prez"????

Really???

You spent how many hours with the man, interviewing him?????

Professionals in the psychiatric field will tell you that it's impossible to determine someone's mental health at a distance --- like on TV -- or simply observing them.

Do you have a contrary opinion to that idea?????

And, you have a doctorate in mental health to stake on that opinion???

Let's be really fair here.....

I don't like President Elect Trump either. I don't think he'll make a great president.

(and I didn't vote for him)

But, I find it pretty unfair to make such judgements as the state of his mental health -- without the training and firsthand knowledge to make such a judgement.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-11-2016, 08:46 AM
(10-11-2016 08:34 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 08:29 AM)jennybee Wrote:  How someone could possibly think Trump is not sexist or racist is beyond me.

His actions can't speak for themselves?