I'm Protesting Your Protest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: I'm Protesting Your Protest
(10-11-2016 08:52 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 07:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Hillary Lost.
Donald Won.

What the fuck do you want??

A fucking "participant" trophy????

Grow the fuck up.
Shut the fuck up.

And

Next time -

Come up with a candidate that people don't despise.

How hard is that???

Big Grin

I fully agree that the protests are not going to accomplish anything tangible. However the people are expressing their opinion in a legitimate manner and to my knowledge are doing so peacefully and legally. In other words, protesting not rioting.

So, they are in fact doing something, even if it is pointless. It's not like they're sitting around complaining and masturbating.

At least the masturbator has something to show for his efforts when he's done....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-11-2016, 08:55 AM
(10-11-2016 08:43 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 08:42 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Here

For one thing, he helped propagate the "birther" movement, however there is more in the above article.

Didn't hillary's camp start it in 2008?

Also following the birth movement isn't racist, but stupid.

No, the "Hillary started it" excuse was a lie propagated by the trump campaign. It is considered racist for a number of reasons. They didn't have a problem with Ted Cruz, did they?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
10-11-2016, 08:58 AM
(10-11-2016 08:52 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 07:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Hillary Lost.
Donald Won.

What the fuck do you want??

A fucking "participant" trophy????

Grow the fuck up.
Shut the fuck up.

And

Next time -

Come up with a candidate that people don't despise.

How hard is that???

Big Grin

I fully agree that the protests are not going to accomplish anything tangible. However the people are expressing their opinion in a legitimate manner and to my knowledge are doing so peacefully and legally. In other words, protesting not rioting.

So, they are in fact doing something, even if it is pointless. It's not like they're sitting around complaining and masturbating.

It's not pointless. All the protests I took part in in the 70s about gay rights were pointless. Or so people said. But they brought gays out into the open, and while it took a long time to reach equality, it eventually worked.

Protest is not about effecting immediate change - riots are that. Protest is about letting everyone know what you think about an issue. It's our right to protest peacefully and make our opinions known. The effects are not immediate, but long term.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 8 users Like Dom's post
10-11-2016, 08:59 AM
(10-11-2016 08:54 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 08:51 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  And you likely won't lose rights because of your skin color. But I fully support protesting a douchewad who has been backed by the KKK and has plenty of white supremacist support.

He rejected that endorsement by the way. http://nypost.com/2016/11/02/trump-rejec...newspaper/

right...I don't believe a GD thing that comes out of his mouth.
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
10-11-2016, 08:59 AM
(10-11-2016 08:55 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 08:43 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Didn't hillary's camp start it in 2008?

Also following the birth movement isn't racist, but stupid.

No, the "Hillary started it" excuse was a lie propagated by the trump campaign. It is considered racist for a number of reasons. They didn't have a problem with Ted Cruz, did they?

I didn't say hillary, I said her camp, like someone working with her.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-11-2016, 09:00 AM
(10-11-2016 08:59 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 08:54 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  He rejected that endorsement by the way. http://nypost.com/2016/11/02/trump-rejec...newspaper/

So if is racist why reject it?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-11-2016, 09:00 AM
(10-11-2016 07:57 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 07:55 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Agreed, we have to accept that he is president of the United States. *But* the protests aren't about people being babies. The protests are about people being scared. We have never had a president like this. He's a blatant misogynist and does not like anyone who is different from him. He is so far removed from the typical American middle class family, he literally gives two fucks about them. This presidency is all about Donald and what's good for Donald. His supporters don't realize how hard he is about to fuck them. He also doesn't act in a level-headed manner--which is something we need in a president, especially when dealing with diplomacy. That in itself is scary. Whether HC was a good choice or not, you can't expect people to sit back and be quiet when the country elected someone like him.

Never had a president like him????

Well -- we've had just as bad.....

Ronnie Raygun was a scary fuck -- that a lot of people were convinced would get us into another world war......

Bush (1st) was director of the CIA for crissakes --- (think Putin)....

We survived them - we'll survive Trump -- and likely, we'll survive somebody worse some day....

We've never had anything resembling what trump is. Reagan at least had experience in government. trump has none. Reagan had to learn how to work with others. trump has never had to. He is a complete deviation from every person who ever sat in the White House.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
10-11-2016, 09:01 AM
(10-11-2016 08:58 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 08:52 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  I fully agree that the protests are not going to accomplish anything tangible. However the people are expressing their opinion in a legitimate manner and to my knowledge are doing so peacefully and legally. In other words, protesting not rioting.

It's not pointless. All the protests I took part in in the 70s about gay rights were pointless. Or so people said. But they brought gays out into the open, and while it took a long time to reach equality, it eventually worked.

Protest is not about effecting immediate change - riots are that. Protest is about letting everyone know what you think about an issue. It's our right to protest peacefully and make our opinions known. The effects are not immediate, but long term.

So you're protesting my protest of the protestors.....

Ironic, huh???

So -- If it's right for you to protest my protest, my protest of the other protestors is spot on, eh?????

[/smartassedness]

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-11-2016, 09:02 AM
(10-11-2016 08:59 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 08:54 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  He rejected that endorsement by the way. http://nypost.com/2016/11/02/trump-rejec...newspaper/

Apply that to ALL politician and you'll be miles ahead of the crowd....

10-11-2016, 09:05 AM
(10-11-2016 09:01 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 08:58 AM)Dom Wrote:  It's not pointless. All the protests I took part in in the 70s about gay rights were pointless. Or so people said. But they brought gays out into the open, and while it took a long time to reach equality, it eventually worked.

So you're protesting my protest of the protestors.....

Ironic, huh???

So -- If it's right for you to protest my protest, my protest of the other protestors is spot on, eh?????

[/smartassedness]

Smile

Of course it's your right to protest the protesters. It's a very important part of free speech. Hasn't been used much since the seventies, but it did prove to be an important tool for long term change.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man