I'm SO fucked off.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2013, 11:08 AM
I'm SO fucked off.
Am I being unreasonable? Earlier my mum smashed my phone, completely wrecked the screen on my new iPhone. It was an accident, I understand that, but I did say I thought she should pay to replace the screen. At the time she said that was totally fair. Now, her and my sister are treating me like the scum of the Earth for not paying to fix it myself. I literally can't afford to pay for it, I owe loads of money to my dad from learning to drive.

Am I really being so awful? My waste-of-a-life sister doesn't have a job and expects them to pay everything for her, I pay rent and pay for most of my own stuff and have done since I was her age. Now they're treating me like the spawn of fucking Satan.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: I'm SO fucked off.
(11-06-2013 11:08 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Am I being unreasonable? Earlier my mum smashed my phone, completely wrecked the screen on my new iPhone. It was an accident, I understand that, but I did say I thought she should pay to replace the screen. At the time she said that was totally fair. Now, her and my sister are treating me like the scum of the Earth for not paying to fix it myself. I literally can't afford to pay for it, I owe loads of money to my dad from learning to drive.

Am I really being so awful? My waste-of-a-life sister doesn't have a job and expects them to pay everything for her, I pay rent and pay for most of my own stuff and have done since I was her age. Now they're treating me like the spawn of fucking Satan.

Who's the spawn of satan who didn't pay for insurance on a brand new eyefone?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-06-2013, 11:10 AM
Now I'm sat here listening to my bitch cow of a sister telling my mum to refuse to pay whilst my mum talks about how awful I am!

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
11-06-2013, 11:11 AM
(11-06-2013 11:10 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Who's the spawn of satan who didn't pay for insurance on a brand new eyefone?

The excess on my insurance and the cost of fixing the screen are about the same.

Best
Worst
11-06-2013, 11:13 AM
(11-06-2013 11:10 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Now I'm sat here listening to my bitch cow of a sister telling my mum to refuse to pay whilst my mum talks about how awful I am!

WHAT THE FUCK?!

You better not be talking about Hylonome or I'm going to be extremely pissed.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-06-2013, 11:15 AM
(11-06-2013 11:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  You better not be talking about Hylonome or I'm going to be extremely pissed.

That vindictive bitch is exactly who I'm talking about.

Best
Worst
11-06-2013, 11:21 AM
if they're going to make you pay for the screen, the least you can do is tell them to go fuck themselves. Abusive people don't deserve respect

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
11-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Now I've had an apology I'm feeling better. I'm beginning to calm down now.

Best
Worst
11-06-2013, 11:49 AM
I think this is the lowest thing I've read all day. It actually made me pretty angry because my mom's done the same thing when my little sister broke my computer. We agreed that whenever I was able to fix it, my sister was NOT allowed to touch it until I moved out. Now that it's fixed, my mom's going back on what we agreed on because she doesn't give a fuck, when I actually do.

Your mother broke it, it's only and completely fair that SHE pays for it. You've actually got your life sorted out in your hands and your sister doesn't, so why should she have a say in the situation? I don't think it's that hard to comprehend an accident and say "Oh! I'm so sorry! I'm obviously responsible for the damage, so I'm obliged to pay for it!"

Come on, people. Dodgy
11-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Sounds like it's time to move...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post