I'm SO fucked off.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: I'm SO fucked off.
By the way, I've never heard the phrase "I'm so fucked off" in my life.

I'm pretty sure if you said that here, someone'd think you just bought a prostitute or masturbated.

Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
11-06-2013, 11:56 AM
(11-06-2013 11:52 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  By the way, I've never heard the phrase "I'm so fucked off" in my life.

I'm pretty sure if you said that here, someone'd think you just bought a prostitute or masturbated.

Sad

Really? You don't have that phrase? I never knew that, glad I found out before I turned up in America one day and started using it. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
11-06-2013, 12:05 PM
(11-06-2013 11:56 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 11:52 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  By the way, I've never heard the phrase "I'm so fucked off" in my life.

Sad

Really? You don't have that phrase? I never knew that, glad I found out before I turned up in America one day and started using it. Big Grin

We say, "I'm so fed up." One time I was staying in an international hostel on the other side of Canada and this guy from Germany said that (I'm fed up) and everyone thought he was angry, lol. He meant he was full, then he yelled at us for not knowing proper english Confused. Then he really was fed up. Laugh out load

Anyway. Yes, that was emotional manipulation for gain, Hughsie. If I broke my daughters iPod screen (which she saved up her own money for at the age of 8) I would pay for it now and when she is 20-something. Your family is not treating you like a tenant with property but like a family member who should 'just do something' for them out of obligation. You see the different boundaries but they do not. So now it's a question if you want to continue like this until later when you can afford to be on your own without the family security or if it's time to become more independent both emotionally and physically.

I'd be just as upset as you were, that's hurtful.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
11-06-2013, 12:11 PM
You break it you buy it...

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 3 users Like Question's post
11-06-2013, 12:15 PM
I'm feeling calmer now. I think my mum is gonna pay for the screen and my sister has apologised for some of the stuff she said. I think I was more pissed at my sister than anything as she talked a bunch of crap about me, it wasn't even an issue til she got involved. Like I said though, she's apologised now and I'm relaxed again.

Thanks for all joining me in my frustration though, it was good to hear that there are people here who don't think I was being totally unreasonable. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Wow. Damn right she should be paying for the repair, she broke it she can pay to fix it.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
11-06-2013, 12:21 PM
She should pay to fix or replace. You are not being unreasonable.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
11-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Dude, sorry you went through that. You betcha it's on her to pay.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
11-06-2013, 12:31 PM
(11-06-2013 11:56 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Sad

Great...you can't speak Merican English and now you're going to show up all these little sayings we'll further misconstrue Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
11-06-2013, 12:34 PM
You need to apologize to sweet little Hylonome for the wicked things you said about her.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post