I'm SO fucked off.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: I'm SO fucked off.
(11-06-2013 11:21 AM)nach_in Wrote:  if they're going to make you pay for the screen, the least you can do is tell them to go fuck themselves. Abusive people don't deserve respect

Preach it sister.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
11-06-2013, 01:39 PM
I have to admit, when I first read the thread title I was going to congratulate you. Then I clicked and was really disappointed. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
11-06-2013, 01:50 PM
So are you unfucked off now?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Or fucked on? Ooh, that sounds fun. Yes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
15-06-2013, 04:47 AM
(11-06-2013 11:11 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  The excess on my insurance and the cost of fixing the screen are about the same.

Oh, the British and their notorious excesses!

On their policies, I mean. Hughsie, you just brought me back to the time I used to work in travel assistance... Apart from the excesses, you have great insurance... It pretty much has got to be, to cover drunk men jumping from their balcony in their underwear, people having to explain that the wounds on their back are from the sink breaking, while they were having sex in the bathroom, girls stripping off on top of glass-tables, which then promptly break... Though this last one may have been Russian...

Anyway, I kinda miss my job Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post