I'm Scared...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2013, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2013 10:04 PM by Adrianime.)
RE: I'm Scared...
A pretty twisted horror is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. That show is intense though, and I wouldn't watch it if you get bothered by heavy themes. A very inaccurate summary is a group of kids gets caught up in a festival ritual, that is also the village secret.

A pretty good action/horror is Blood+. This is a show about the original vampire lineage, and how a girl who lost her memories has to fight, survive, and learn about herself. Also pretty heavy themes. There is also a movie that I believe is a prequel to this show.

A newer show that is a suspense/horror is Another. This show is about a cursed class (something along the lines of one student dying every so often)...and a boy who gets caught up in it. Much of the show is unraveling the mystery behind the curse, but by the end the show is pretty brutal.

Those links are to decription pages btw.

Hmm, that's all for now. I don't have any other horror shows in my head at the moment. But if you do end up watching any of these please let me know how you liked them! Oh and if you have any other questions about anime feel free to message me.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2013, 09:56 PM
(14-12-2013 09:50 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 09:48 PM)thedudette Wrote:  You don't sound bossy I get it Smile
I've had bad experiences with chat sites before so I get why this is being brought up.
I think my parent's trust me enough not to make stupid choices on these things as I've told them before when someone says not so nice things to me on forums.
So I'm only half sneaking to be honest XD

Thanks for letting me be honest. Hope you like it here. There are GREAT people here.

I want you to know I appreciate the concern, I genuinely do Smile
You made me really happy just reading that
14-12-2013, 10:04 PM
(14-12-2013 09:55 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  A pretty twisted horror is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. That show is intense though, and I wouldn't watch it if you get bothered by heavy themes. A very inaccurate summary is a group of kids gets caught up in a festival ritual, that is also the village secret.

A pretty good action/horror is Blood+. This is a show about the original vampire lineage, and how a girl who lost her memories has to fight, survive, and learn about herself. Also pretty heavy themes. There is also a movie that I believe is a prequel to this show.

A newer show that is a suspense/horror is Another. This show is about a cursed class (something along the lines of one student dying every so often)...and a boy who gets caught up in it. Much of the show is unraveling the mystery behind the curse, but by the end the show is pretty brutal.

Hmm, that's all for now. I don't have any other horror shows in my head at the moment. But if you do end up watching any of these please let me know how you liked them!

I am looking it up now Smile
14-12-2013, 10:05 PM
(14-12-2013 09:56 PM)thedudette Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 09:50 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Thanks for letting me be honest. Hope you like it here. There are GREAT people here.

I want you to know I appreciate the concern, I genuinely do Smile

Being a parent (and grandparent) makes me Super Careful with kids and especially other people's kids. Will watch for your posts.Cool

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
14-12-2013, 10:08 PM
(14-12-2013 10:05 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 09:56 PM)thedudette Wrote:  I want you to know I appreciate the concern, I genuinely do Smile

Being a parent (and grandparent) makes me Super Careful with kids and especially other people's kids. Will watch for your posts.Cool

Thank you! Smile
15-12-2013, 03:19 AM
If you think bringing this up with your therapist might be awkward, it might be time to find another therapist.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
[+] 2 users Like Caveman's post