I'm Through!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2016, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2016 08:16 PM by SkepticalDaniel.)
I'm Through!
It's been a while since the last time I've posted on the forum, but recently, a thought has entered my mind.

With the recent club shooting in Orlando, and the flurry of anti-Gay pastors celebrating the shooting, I've officially decided that enough is enough! As far as I'm concerned, Pastor's Steven Anderson, Donnie Romero and Roger Jiminez WILL NOT BE A PART OF MY WORLD! The more people backlash against these people, the more they'll feel that they're cause is right, and I've devoted far too much attention to these people. Their words don't have any power unless we GIVE THEM power, and that's not what I'm going to do. So, yes, Steven Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist Church and his lackeys will no longer be a part of my world. They're done - bye! Also, David J. Stewart, webmaster of that crazy website will no longer be a part of my world. Both websites have been BLOCKED by my web filter. Let him type all his insane conspiracy theory and sadistic hellfire and brimstone BS all he wants - I will NOT under ANY circumstances be looking at his site! It was absolutely foolish of me to even consider going back on his website in the first place.

So yes, this will be the turning point, and my life shall be restored.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SkepticalDaniel's post
28-06-2016, 07:34 PM
RE: I'm Through!
By posting links to their websites here, you're helping to boost their standings in Google searches.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
28-06-2016, 08:07 PM
Yes, please deactivate the links.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-06-2016, 08:13 PM
(28-06-2016 08:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  Yes, please deactivate the links.

Oops! Sorry! I'll edit!
[+] 1 user Likes SkepticalDaniel's post
28-06-2016, 08:14 PM
I apologize!
28-06-2016, 08:17 PM
(28-06-2016 07:27 PM)SkepticalDaniel Wrote:  It's been a while since the last time I've posted on the forum, but recently, a thought has entered my mind.

With the recent club shooting in Orlando, and the flurry of anti-Gay pastors celebrating the shooting, I've officially decided that enough is enough! As far as I'm concerned, Pastor's Steven Anderson, Donnie Romero and Roger Jiminez WILL NOT BE A PART OF MY WORLD! The more people backlash against these people, the more they'll feel that they're cause is right, and I've devoted far too much attention to these people. Their words don't have any power unless we GIVE THEM power, and that's not what I'm going to do. So, yes, Steven Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist Church and his lackeys will no longer be a part of my world. They're done - bye! Also, David J. Stewart, webmaster of that crazy website will no longer be a part of my world. Both websites have been BLOCKED by my web filter. Let him type all his insane conspiracy theory and sadistic hellfire and brimstone BS all he wants - I will NOT under ANY circumstances be looking at his site! It was absolutely foolish of me to even consider going back on his website in the first place.

I hope it is a turning point for you. A turning away from seeing hate as acceptable.

Good luck on your journey.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
28-06-2016, 08:21 PM
(28-06-2016 08:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 07:27 PM)SkepticalDaniel Wrote:  It's been a while since the last time I've posted on the forum, but recently, a thought has entered my mind.

I hope it is a turning point for you. A turning away from seeing hate as acceptable.

Good luck on your journey.

Thank you! Not 100% yet still, but I'm getting there! There's still some more things that I need to learn about.
[+] 2 users Like SkepticalDaniel's post
28-06-2016, 08:32 PM

Clap

I'm glad to hear this! I know through our conversations and through what you've posted here that this is a big step for you. Keep us posted on your progress. Smile