I'm Tired of this crap

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2017, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 08:12 AM by Brian37.)
RE: I'm Tired of this crap
(10-06-2017 06:06 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(10-06-2017 04:11 PM)OmniConsUme Wrote:  The Democratic Party is Nearly Perfect and cares' about the people, The GOP is fascist and evil Especially Trump (Holy Crap, I've actually met people who think like that)

Even Republicans understand that Trump is an anomaly within the Republican party, so you can hardly blame other Republicans for him (other than the voters, and they were likely uninformed/misled).

Trump is evil because he's a serial liar. Fact checkers say he lies 60 to 70 percent of the time, compared to 10 to 20 percent for normal politicians.

At least the Democratic party doesn't deny climate change science.

Hobo

I am tired of the crap of people claiming the parties are the same for the reasons you stated above.

We didn't get to Trump overnight. And even before Trump, not even the GOP politicians prior such as Bush Jr/ Bush Sr, Romney or Reagan much less, ever rose to the level of demagoguery Trump has.

But even if we skip that part, this all started 36 years ago with the GOP and Reagan, who started the union busting, age of "don't tax the rich" and the tactic of calling any challenge to that agenda communist, and also attached themselves to the far religious right.

The only thing democrats AS VOTERS can be accused of is midterm apathy in that time. In turn because of that voter apathy, that has forced our politicians to compromise too much in that 36 years.

But as far as Trump himself, as an individual, we have not seen his level of vile demagoguery since the days of segregation. If anyone thinks responding to him is the same as being him, that is flat out bullshit. Trump deserves the backlash considering how he has conducted himself. Nobody put a gun to his head and forced him to say all the vile crap he has on top of being a serial liar.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post