I'm Too Hostile to Believers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: I'm Too Hostile to Believers
(21-06-2014 11:46 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(21-06-2014 11:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Cry me a fucking river you coward. You have proved you can dish it out but can't take it. Big, bad man.

I can take it and give it right back, as you can plainly see. If you could get your head out of your ass.

Yes, your prowess is showing. You should be proud.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load I can't stand it! Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

I sure miss the {:pound:} smiley. And to think that Aussie Bogan cartoon over in the coffee shop was meant as a satire.

It's a damn good thing my keyboard doesn't get hurt by coffee spurted on it.

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
21-06-2014, 11:57 PM
(21-06-2014 11:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-06-2014 11:46 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I can take it and give it right back, as you can plainly see. If you could get your head out of your ass.

Yes, your prowess is showing. You should be proud.

Was that supposed to be some sort of feeble attempt at a slam? FAIL. Hobo

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
22-06-2014, 12:39 AM
Just got back from pounding the park parquet.

Did I miss anything?

Ah! Some confusion over definitions I see...

teasing =/= trolling =/= insulting.

Nice try Angie but I suspect this one is lost to us.

I feel an exorcism coming on and it feels goooood!

22-06-2014, 12:39 AM
So anyhow, to close up the thread, civility is just good tactics.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
22-06-2014, 12:41 AM
(22-06-2014 12:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Just got back from pounding the park parquet.

Did I miss anything?

Ah! Some confusion over definitions I see...

teasing =/= trolling =/= insulting.

Nice try Angie but I suspect this one is lost to us.

I feel an exorcism coming on and it feels goooood!

Can we lose this one, please, please, pretty please?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-06-2014, 01:06 AM
[Image: sFi_hammers.gif]
Popcorn
[+] 3 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
22-06-2014, 01:34 AM
I don't know how you deal in real life, Taq. I can't imagine it's anything near the hostile bullshit you spew here.

I get the intent, I can't respect the method. This is the interwebs, so I'm sure there's a home for ya, but this ain't it.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
22-06-2014, 02:08 AM
Coprolalia is a real malady, and I suppose its symptoms could be manifest on a keyboard as well as by speech. In which case it's probably callous to laugh - but it IS awfully funny.
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
22-06-2014, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2014 03:03 AM by Mathilda.)
(20-06-2014 11:17 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Even if all of my arguments here were refuted, that in no way means that ad hominems used to invalidate people's argument(s) are not logical fallacies.

When an atheist can provide nothing more than "you're" stupid or "you're dishonest" to invalidate my argument(s) it demonstrates they have nothing else to say about the argument so they attack me personally to invalidate my argument which is fallacious.

As far as I can see most people resort to attacking you because they have invalidated your arguments repeatedly, you keep coming back for more by repeating the same refuted arguments and they grow tired of you. Eventually even that will get boring and as is currently happening most people are starting to put you on ignore.

And this actually plays into your hands because time and again we have seen that you don't care about trying to convince people of any one particular thing, you're just here to exploit people's conditioned doubts about the existence of God. So it doesn't matter if you get soundly thrashed because there will always be new lurkers coming along who won't know who you are.

This is why I and some others continue to reveal your posting history on here. Not because you're interesting or because you have any new or worthy points to make, but just to stop you using this forum as a way of harming others.

You will not get free reign to preach here to potential atheists who have been raised to believe in the absurd notions of God and Hell. But of course the longer you post here the more ways we can easily show you up as an intellectually dishonest troll. For example by referring to how you lost two debates on the Kalam Cosmological argument and still continue to repeat the same arguments or how you refused to debate against the statement that God does not exist yet pretend to be open to doing so now that you can't join any more boxing matches.

P.S God does not exist
[+] 8 users Like Mathilda's post