I'm a Bit Manic at the Moment. Please Enjoy it With me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: I'm a Bit Manic at the Moment. Please Enjoy it With me
(25-04-2013 07:18 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  We like when people watch. We're kinky like that. Wink

Ohmy

[Image: girl%20with%20binoculars.JPG]

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
25-04-2013, 07:32 PM
(25-04-2013 07:23 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 07:18 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  We like when people watch. We're kinky like that. Wink

Ohmy

[Image: girl%20with%20binoculars.JPG]

Me: "I like to go to the park with my binoculars and uh...bird-watch."

My british friend: "You know in the UK we call women 'birds', right?"

Me: "I know." Wink

Who else but Miso?! Big Grin

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
25-04-2013, 07:54 PM
(25-04-2013 07:32 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  

That video is perfect for you... Laughat

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
06-05-2013, 11:25 PM
I had a neighbor come to my door because my music was too loud. My fucking bad, dude! Angry

I would like to get lost and forget about everything. Is that so much to ask? I think not. It's completely healthy.

I'm gonna put on my best "I can handle anything; It's all for the best" face and overcome this.

This is going to be the loneliest birthday EVER.

I'm STILL PISSED that this is the hands of the douchebag. I loved my DVD. I'm gonna go and steal it back.

"Billy! Honey, can you do mommy a favor? You've already broke through the enemy's defenses; They will never suspect YOU."

09-05-2013, 08:21 PM
I'm feeling AWESOME. I had a busy day and I got to see people that I hadn't seen since high school.

I'm now spending time with Miso and having a grand 'ole time Big Grin He's keeping me company tonight.

I don't know where Erxy is hiding, though. Consider He's pretty entertaining and he made that very thoughtful thread earlier for me; It made me smile = )

09-05-2013, 08:31 PM
[Image: Epic_3952e7_1618572.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-05-2013, 08:38 PM
(21-04-2013 10:27 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Labyrinth is a great movie. I loved it as a child as well. Along with Legend and The Last Unicorn

Throw in The Dark Crystal and you've got a marathon on your hands Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
09-05-2013, 09:59 PM
(09-05-2013 08:31 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  [Image: Epic_3952e7_1618572.gif]

Consider I don't get it.

09-05-2013, 10:14 PM
So this is one of those threads that I missed until it was a few pages long, decided to check out later, then it got longer and I never got round to looking at it. Since I've decided to spend my evening with you fine folks, I figured it was a good time to check it out. Then I figured, nine pages might be a bit much. So, with bong in hand, I set my random criteria for whether I wanted to join the thread. It was in no way dependent on the original topic. It wasn't even dependent on the current topic. No folks, me decision to partake was based solely on the first post of the last page. Not sure how I decided that, but I knew I could avoid even accidentally reading a single word of any other post, by choosing that specific post.

So I read the first post on the last page.

I am delighted to announce, I'm in!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
09-05-2013, 10:21 PM
(09-05-2013 10:14 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  So this is one of those threads that I missed until it was a few pages long, decided to check out later, then it got longer and I never got round to looking at it. Since I've decided to spend my evening with you fine folks, I figured it was a good time to check it out. Then I figured, nine pages might be a bit much. So, with bong in hand, I set my random criteria for whether I wanted to join the thread. It was in no way dependent on the original topic. It wasn't even dependent on the current topic. No folks, me decision to partake was based solely on the first post of the last page. Not sure how I decided that, but I knew I could avoid even accidentally reading a single word of any other post, by choosing that specific post.

So I read the first post on the last page.

I am delighted to announce, I'm in!

i wish I could get high Angry Consider 1 Xanax + 1 hydrocodone + 1 glass of Bacardi = nevermind! FIXT ThumbsupBig Grin