I'm a crappy _____

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: I'm a crappy _____
(24-08-2015 03:16 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 02:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'm like Slowminded, crappy everything, well except I'm not crappy at being crappy lol

Error. Selfesteem.exe is not found. Please reinstall the program.

Dammit, must have been that virus I got last week.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
24-08-2015, 03:18 PM
(24-08-2015 02:30 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 02:27 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I am actually crappy at being crappy too. Sometimes, out of nowhere and to everybody's surprise including myself I deliver.... a perfect move, line , gesture...

Like the kid who sucks at basketball but is forced to play on the schools team, usually can't play well but may make a good play once or twice. I can joke about this because I was that kid Laugh out load
It's amazing that you mentioned basketball, I used to play it a lot. Bball had that little sparks of perfection I was talking about. I was reasonably good at it , but sometimes I was that guy , like in the teenage movies, that makes a mess out of his whole game, miss easy shots, butcher passes, keep bumping into teammates . And then in the last second of the game ...3 pointer from 9 meters , nothing but the net, for the win.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
24-08-2015, 03:24 PM
(24-08-2015 03:18 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 02:30 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Like the kid who sucks at basketball but is forced to play on the schools team, usually can't play well but may make a good play once or twice. I can joke about this because I was that kid Laugh out load
It's amazing that you mentioned basketball, I used to play it a lot. Bball had that little sparks of perfection I was talking about. I was reasonably good at it , but sometimes I was that guy , like in the teenage movies, that makes a mess out of his whole game, miss easy shots, butcher passes, keep bumping into teammates . And then in the last second of the game ...3 pointer from 9 meters , nothing but the net, for a win.

Well

[Image: Its_something.png]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
24-08-2015, 03:39 PM
I'm a crappy pianist because I love playing and have some talent/skill but don't put in the time or effort to get good or learn the pieces I want to play.

I'm a crappy humanist because I hold humanist values but don't really do shit. I hope to change that once I get on my feet and more independent.
24-08-2015, 03:44 PM
(24-08-2015 03:16 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 02:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'm like Slowminded, crappy everything, well except I'm not crappy at being crappy lol

Error. Selfesteem.exe is not found. Please reinstall the program.

As for me, I'm so crappy I don't care about being crappy, forgetting that I am crappy.

You gonna make me come up there and reinstall it in you myself?
I am confident even by Serbian standards and this article says we top the world in self-esteem.

So, I'll give you half of mine and you will be all set to go, and there will be still left enough for me. Smile

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
24-08-2015, 03:53 PM
(24-08-2015 03:44 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 03:16 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Error. Selfesteem.exe is not found. Please reinstall the program.

As for me, I'm so crappy I don't care about being crappy, forgetting that I am crappy.

I am confident even by Serbian standards and this article says we top the world in self-esteem.

So, I'll give you half of mine and you will be all set to go, and there will be still left enough for me. Smile

How did the U.S. get beat by Estonia? Isn't that the country they always make fun of in the Dilbert comics?

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
24-08-2015, 03:57 PM
(24-08-2015 03:53 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 03:44 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  You gonna make me come up there and reinstall it in you myself?

How did the U.S. get beat by Estonia? Isn't that the country they always make fun of in the Dilbert comics?

I have a good friend from Estonia tyvm Tongue . and she has a hell of a lot better self esteem than I do.

24-08-2015, 04:01 PM
(24-08-2015 03:53 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 03:44 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  You gonna make me come up there and reinstall it in you myself?

Don't know, have no clue about Estonian self-esteem. I don't think that I ever met anybody from Estonia. Consider

24-08-2015, 04:40 PM
(24-08-2015 03:44 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 03:16 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Error. Selfesteem.exe is not found. Please reinstall the program.

Oh no, I was referring to Jdog. I re-formatted my "OS" a while back. Still not running perfectly, but it runs.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
24-08-2015, 04:52 PM
(24-08-2015 04:40 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  

Oh no, I was referring to Jdog. I re-formatted my "OS" a while back. Still not running perfectly, but it runs.
My bad. Obviously I'm crappy at understanding people's posts too.

[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post