I'm a freak because. .....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: I'm a freak because. .....
I play air guitar or air drums to music that comes to me in my head. If I'm driving and a song I love comes on the radio, you might think I'm sitting behind a 7-piece drum kit. I know where my ride toms are, where my crash, ride, and splash cymbals are, the works.

If I'm walking around playing air guitar, I know where my fingers are. Matter of fact, the first solo I ever learnt note-for-note, "More Than A Feeling" from Boston, I didn't have a guitar with me, nor did I have a tape-player. I was walking home from school one day, that song came into my head, I quickly figured out it was in D Mixolydian for the most part, and then the solo just laid itself out in front of me. Start to finish, maybe twenty minutes.

I got home and realized that I had about 80% of it just right.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
18-01-2016, 12:04 PM
I pace around the house and fantasize about a lot of things. Mostly of me being in X anime or cartoons and fighting someone with my powers, like having the chichi no mi devil fruit from one piece or being in Jojo's bizzard adventure and having a stand that gives me regeneration immortal powers etc, or having imaginary conversations of me talking about X to U person and I mutter to myself and make violent gesticulations if I am fighting someone.

A lot of this is done when I am listening to my music.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
26-01-2016, 08:34 PM
(14-01-2016 07:53 PM)BnW Wrote:  What are all your weird little idiosyncrasies and peccadillios that make you you? What makes you a freak?

I don't have too many but I have one that I'm very aware of every time I'm in New York: I'm incapable of walking stairs without watching my feet touch each step. In a city where people are flying up and down the steps of the subway or in Penn Station, I'm the guy walking the steps like he's a toddler. And, if you I'm capable of doing this at anything resembling an adult cadence, you've now got the totally wrong mental picture. I look like I'm trying to catch the short bus, and it's not leaving until I manage to get there.

It's not even that I'm afraid of tripping or anything. I just can't navigate stairs without watching my feet hit each step. It's odd because I zoom through the city like a native .... until I need to taking a fucking step. It's quite maddening.

So, the moral to the story is if there is a guy chasing you, and you think it's me, and you think you're dead if I catch you, just run down a flight of stairs (I'm much faster going up) and your escape is guaranteed.

Who else is a freak? Let's start the show.

Trying to make my train just now, I had to come down a flight of stairs and was passed by an old woman with a cane.

I seriously need to work on this.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post