I'm a fucking mentally retarded piece of shit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: I'm a fucking mentally retarded piece of shit.
There are two types of Atheists, those that accept and embrace the LGBT community, and Assholes.

You are what you are D, fighting it is only beating yourself up.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
07-05-2014, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2014 03:03 AM by Mathilda.)
Just to clarify my previous post, the terminology seems to have changed quite a bit in the last twenty years. Transsexuality was a term created by psychiatrists when trying to understand the condition. The problem is that it's not an issue of sexuality but of gender identity. You can transition and your sexuality may change so that you are straight in your assigned gender and eventually end up straight again in your final gender. Or you may be considered gay now, transition and end up straight. Many people end up bisexual to some extent but that just means more choice. I spoke to one trans-man who did all the combinations. Do not underestimate the effect of hormones.

For this reason psychiatrists should have called it Transgendered but that came to mean anybody suffering any form of gender identity crisis. It seems to me at least that over time Transsexual is falling out of favour and being replaced by Transgendered, which is great, or just Trans.

And it makes sense that the term Transgendered should include people who are unsure. Many people are unsure at some point in their life, even those who later go through the entire process of transitioning and end up living happy and fruitful lives. It can take a long time to figure out who you are at heart and distinguish this from how you have been raised. Many of the characteristics that we attribute to people being a boy or a girl are product of the gender roles of your society.

Transitioning is not at odds with Christianity. There is nothing in the Bible against it. The closest thing it refers to are eunuchs which it is quite accepting of, and transvestism which is something entirely different. The only conflict may be with your sexuality, either now or what you end up with.
07-05-2014, 03:49 AM
Go easy on yourself, diddo97 Hug

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
07-05-2014, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2014 04:29 AM by diddo97.)
(07-05-2014 02:16 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Transitioning is not at odds with Christianity. There is nothing in the Bible against it.

The bible can, and will be interpreted to the contrary. The link you sent me, Mathilda, is most definitely not pro-transgender. Clearly there's no hope for me if >75% of the population would hate me for living comfortably.

Truth seeker.
07-05-2014, 04:32 AM
(07-05-2014 04:18 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Clearly there's no hope for me if >75% of the population where I currently live at the moment would hate me for living comfortably if I don't eventually move.

Fixed for you.
07-05-2014, 05:54 AM
(07-05-2014 04:32 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 04:18 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Clearly there's no hope for me if >75% of the population where I currently live at the moment would hate me for living comfortably if I don't eventually move.

Fixed for you.

Lol, where would I move to? People will hate me anywhere.

Truth seeker.
07-05-2014, 05:57 AM
(07-05-2014 05:54 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 04:32 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Fixed for you.

Lol, where would I move to? People will hate me anywhere.

No they won't. Not for you being transgendered anyway unless you claim to be the sole exception.

Don't mistake the lack of control in your life at the moment with how much control you will have in just a few short years.
07-05-2014, 06:23 AM
(07-05-2014 05:57 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 05:54 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Lol, where would I move to? People will hate me anywhere.

No they won't. Not for you being transgendered anyway unless you claim to be the sole exception.

Don't mistake the lack of control in your life at the moment with how much control you will have in just a few short years.

I can't think of anywhere that people wouldn't hate me.

Truth seeker.
07-05-2014, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2014 06:32 AM by John.)
(07-05-2014 06:23 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 05:57 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  No they won't. Not for you being transgendered anyway unless you claim to be the sole exception.

I can't think of anywhere that people wouldn't hate me.

Sweden? They don't hate anybody. Not even self-haters. Thumbsup

Seriously, no-one hates you as long as you're acting even remotly amicably. And that is not hard to pull off.

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
[+] 1 user Likes John's post
07-05-2014, 06:29 AM
(07-05-2014 06:23 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  I can't think of anywhere that people wouldn't hate me.

That's because you have very little experience in life. That will change soon enough when you leave home and become independent.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post