I'm a fucking mentally retarded piece of shit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2014, 06:35 AM
RE: I'm a fucking mentally retarded piece of shit.
just wanted to send some Hug to you!

Mathilda and dance for two know what they are talking about, I hope you take their words to heart and seek some help.

be gentle with you. tame the harsh words you say to yourself.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
07-05-2014, 06:51 AM
It's pathetic that I think I need to be female. Most people don't get to be what they want. Why should I be different?

Truth seeker.
07-05-2014, 06:54 AM
(07-05-2014 06:51 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  It's pathetic that I think I need to be female. Most people don't get to be what they want. Why should I be different?

You can't be any good to others until you are good to yourself.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
07-05-2014, 06:59 AM
(07-05-2014 06:54 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 06:51 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  It's pathetic that I think I need to be female. Most people don't get to be what they want. Why should I be different?

You can't be any good to others until you are good to yourself.

That was irrelevant to my post...

Truth seeker.
07-05-2014, 07:13 AM
You ask why should you be any different, I can reply why shouldn't you. We can do this all day if you want.

I completely understand that you are trying to find reasons why you have no choice in the matter. It means that you don't have to try and you don't have to feel worse about not trying. But do you want to stay miserable for the rest of your life? Is this really what you want? Because it is a choice that you are currently making.

Your situation will change in time regardless of what you do. As you grow up you'll get more control over your life and gain more confidence in dealing with this issue. You won't be the same person you are now regardless of what you decide.

Just know that there is hope for the future and it can get better. Over time you will realise this. Knowing this now might make the wait a little more bearable in the meantime.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
07-05-2014, 07:23 AM

Most people don't have to feel pathetic about being what they were born to be. Why should you be different?

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
[+] 1 user Likes John's post
07-05-2014, 07:24 AM
(07-05-2014 07:13 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  You ask why should you be any different, I can reply why shouldn't you. We can do this all day if you want.

I completely understand that you are trying to find reasons why you have no choice in the matter. It means that you don't have to try and you don't have to feel worse about not trying. But do you want to stay miserable for the rest of your life? Is this really what you want? Because it is a choice that you are currently making.

Your situation will change in time regardless of what you do. As you grow up you'll get more control over your life and gain more confidence in dealing with this issue. You won't be the same person you are now regardless of what you decide.

Just know that there is hope for the future and it can get better. Over time you will realise this. Knowing this now might make the wait a little more bearable in the meantime.

I cannot see that happening. Not if I'm mentally retarded.

Truth seeker.
07-05-2014, 07:26 AM
(07-05-2014 07:24 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  I cannot see that happening. Not if I'm mentally retarded.

Are you saying that everyone who is transgendered is mentally retarded? Or are you saying that you are mentally retarded as well as being transgendered?
07-05-2014, 07:30 AM
(07-05-2014 07:23 AM)John Wrote:  

Most people don't have to feel pathetic about being what they were born to be. Why should you be different?

I was born to be a man.

Truth seeker.
07-05-2014, 07:32 AM
(07-05-2014 07:26 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 07:24 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  I cannot see that happening. Not if I'm mentally retarded.

Are you saying that everyone who is transgendered is mentally retarded? Or are you saying that you are mentally retarded as well as being transgendered?

Clearly someone has problems if they think that they need to mutilate their genitals to be happy. I don't see how it's any different from thinking I should really be a box, or thinking that I shouldn't have any arms. Mental retardation, by definition. It's arrogant to think that I could be a woman.

Truth seeker.