I'm a fucking mentally retarded piece of shit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2014, 09:14 AM
RE: I'm a fucking mentally retarded piece of shit.
Hey buddy, I love you. I don't think anything is wrong with you. I stand by all the other comments about getting a therapist. please do so. reach out and get help. it is there. PM me if you need a friend. I'm here for you.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be."- Albert Einstein.

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Steven Hawking
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2014, 09:22 AM
(07-05-2014 06:51 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  It's pathetic that I think I need to be female. Most people don't get to be what they want. Why should I be different?

Here is a study of the transgender brain. More and more scientists are finding that the brain, wired from about 5 weeks as a fetus to be female or male, for transgender people is not in alignment with the xx or xy chromosomes and the brain develops a more male brain or female brain especially in small specific areas. The uncomfortable feeling you have, the gender dysphoria, depression and self hate, are from the overwhelming social pressure you have to be opposite of what your brain has been wired to be. Your body is one way and your brain is another. But there is nothing wrong with your intelligence. None. You are a smart and wonderful person.

http://www.transgenderscience.info/?tag=brain

I also have another list of studies and I'm trying to find them on my computer somewhere.

There was a wonderful movie from 2004 called Beautiful Boxer, about a kickboxer from Thailand that was transgender. She transitioned after she was a famous boxer. Here she is being interviewed with subtitles.

Oh, Diddo, if you could have seen where my daughter was three years ago and where she is now you'd never know it's the same person and I don't mean the physical differences from hormones but the emotional differences.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
07-05-2014, 09:34 AM
(07-05-2014 06:51 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  It's pathetic that I think I need to be female. Most people don't get to be what they want. Why should I be different?

Can I ask, your body is male but you feel female so- MTF. Is this correct? I just want to make sure. Also, how old are you? What part of the country do you live in?

07-05-2014, 09:38 AM
(07-05-2014 07:45 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 07:36 AM)John Wrote:  Fixed that for you!

So, clearly the second part should be fixed.

Unfortunately the video doesn't seem to work but if you google "Nong Toom transgender boxer" in the video section all kinds of stuff pops up about her.

07-05-2014, 10:39 AM
(07-05-2014 08:13 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 08:06 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  A page by Lynn Conway mentioned above.

Transsexual Women's Successes:Links and Photos

I am a man. Nothing will change this. As many idiots say, "That's life". Sad

Diddo, here is a transgender woman who is a rocket scientist. Yes! A rocket scientist.

http://aebrain.blogspot.com/p/transsexua...ntity.html

She has a long list of peer-reviewed studies on the transgender brain. It's on the right side of the page highlighted in blue. Being transgender has nothing to do with your intelligence. Nothing at all. And it really, really isn't your fault that you feel this way. When you understand what is going on and why you feel this way it may help you feel better.

She also has a blog which you might take the time to read through.

You can change things, however slowly. It takes time. If you are in school is there a counselor you can talk to privately? Do you have a friend you can confide in? If not get online, there is a large community of online transgender chat rooms and forums that can be helpful.

[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
07-05-2014, 11:30 AM
(07-05-2014 09:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Can I ask, your body is male but you feel female so- MTF. Is this correct? I just want to make sure.
Yes, that is correct.
(07-05-2014 09:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Also, how old are you? What part of the country do you live in?
15 and Fresno, Ca.

Truth seeker.
07-05-2014, 12:11 PM
(07-05-2014 07:48 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 07:42 AM)kim Wrote:  How do you know most people don't get to be what they want?
Because everyone says that. I don't understand how they can be happy about that, but somehow they are.

"Everyone" would be an inexperienced assumption. You don't understand because you haven't enough experience... growth will come with experience... as will change and contentment.

(07-05-2014 07:48 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 07:42 AM)kim Wrote:  What is your view of the world at large?
Barbaric and cruel.

One would need to define barbaric and cruel in order to assess your situation... have you experienced the barbarism and cruelty you refer to?
As well, this view may be some sort of exaggeration presented to you in order to control you. If you are getting this barbaric and cruel world view from people surrounding you then, you are getting a very narrow and possibly inexperienced view... or at the very least, taken out of context.

With any and all information you take in, always consider the source.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
07-05-2014, 12:15 PM
(07-05-2014 11:30 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 09:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Can I ask, your body is male but you feel female so- MTF. Is this correct? I just want to make sure.
Yes, that is correct.
(07-05-2014 09:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Also, how old are you? What part of the country do you live in?
15 and Fresno, Ca.

Ha! I used to live in Fresno! I went to Fresno State University as a theatre major and spent my high school years in a small town near Fresno. Very hot in the summer! I had some gay friends while I lived there so there is a network of LGBT groups there. Are your parents super religious? Are you home schooled or going to a regular high school?

07-05-2014, 12:22 PM
(07-05-2014 12:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 11:30 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Yes, that is correct.
15 and Fresno, Ca.

Ha! I used to live in Fresno! I went to Fresno State University as a theatre major and spent my high school years in a small town near Fresno. Very hot in the summer! I had some gay friends while I lived there so there is a network of LGBT groups there. Are your parents super religious? Are you home schooled or going to a regular high school?

My parents aren't terribly religious. I am doing home school. (sort of Dodgy )

Truth seeker.
07-05-2014, 12:50 PM
(07-05-2014 12:22 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 12:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ha! I used to live in Fresno! I went to Fresno State University as a theatre major and spent my high school years in a small town near Fresno. Very hot in the summer! I had some gay friends while I lived there so there is a network of LGBT groups there. Are your parents super religious? Are you home schooled or going to a regular high school?

My parents aren't terribly religious. I am doing home school. (sort of Dodgy )

Believe it or not you could be in a worse situation. You could live in South Carolina or Georgia in a family of Jehovah's Witnesses or super fundamental christian types. California is a very diverse place. It has everything, from the super conservative to ultra liberal. Fresno has conservative farm people in the outer parts of the city and the small towns surrounding it, but there is a big pocket of liberalism inside the city of Fresno. What are your interests. Science, music, art? Are you latino, white, African American.......?