I'm a fucking mentally retarded piece of shit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2014, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 05:02 PM by djhall.)
RE: I'm a fucking mentally retarded piece of shit.
(06-05-2014 10:52 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  I'm transgender. Yup, every single person on this forum hates me now. Why? Because they know that it means I'm mentally retarded.

Nah, if anyone is a mentally retarded piece of shit, its the person that would hate you for not being what they want you to be with your life. Fuck them, they have their own damn life and you aren't interfering with theirs....

Although I have to admit, I only read your post because I was a bit retarded myself and transposed "I'm a fucking..." to "I'm fucking a....", when I read the title.... Gasp I was actually quite happy to read that you are just a normal and decent person that happens to be transgender.

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like djhall's post
08-05-2014, 08:23 PM
(08-05-2014 12:51 PM)Ariamythe Wrote:  
(06-05-2014 10:52 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  I'm transgender. Yup, every single person on this forum hates me now. Why? Because they know that it means I'm mentally retarded. I don't know why everyone finds that funny, but they do. There is no cure for me. My life is over.
Hey diddo97. I'm new here, and in fact found my way to this thread because someone above linked to my Transgender Science blog.

If you need someone to talk to about all of this, please feel free to contact me via email or PM. I am a transgender woman, too (out and proud!) and I once felt the way you did. It is not a good place to be in, and it is not a fair assessment of your self-identity. Please, contact me if you want. If you don't, please consider seeking out a qualified therapist with experience dealing with gender identity. They can help you work through the dark thoughts.

As well, I can hang out here in this thread, read up on everyone's thoughts, and contribute my own if anyone wants to hear it. [I am a fan of Seth's show, just never came to the forums before; always wanted an excuse to check it out.]

-- Ali

Ariamythe, I think I'm the one that linked to your blog. When my daughter was transitioning we went to your blog and it was very, very helpful so I bookmarked it. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the information you provided. It was wonderful and helped to get my daughter and I through some tough times. You are a great inspiration to her. Bowing

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
09-05-2014, 09:08 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Smile

(08-05-2014 08:23 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ariamythe, I think I'm the one that linked to your blog. When my daughter was transitioning we went to your blog and it was very, very helpful so I bookmarked it. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the information you provided. It was wonderful and helped to get my daughter and I through some tough times. You are a great inspiration to her. Bowing

Aw, now I'm blushing. Smile

Thanks for sharing that. I'm happy that my little blog could be of help as she went through what is, unquestionably, a life-changing event. (Literally!)

-- Ali

Alison Edwards ~ Blogging at Transgender Science and Skeptoid
09-05-2014, 12:55 PM
(09-05-2014 09:08 AM)Ariamythe Wrote:  Thank you all for the warm welcome. Smile

(08-05-2014 08:23 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ariamythe, I think I'm the one that linked to your blog. When my daughter was transitioning we went to your blog and it was very, very helpful so I bookmarked it. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the information you provided. It was wonderful and helped to get my daughter and I through some tough times. You are a great inspiration to her. Bowing

Aw, now I'm blushing. Smile

Thanks for sharing that. I'm happy that my little blog could be of help as she went through what is, unquestionably, a life-changing event. (Literally!)

-- Ali

Ali, are you familiar with the information on this web site?

http://aebrain.blogspot.com/p/transsexua...ntity.html

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-05-2014, 07:09 PM
I do know the A.E. Brain site, yes (though I confess I haven't read everything on there -- it's part of my "to do" list!). They've done a great job of compiling a lot of article references.

Alison Edwards ~ Blogging at Transgender Science and Skeptoid