I'm a gamer so fuck off!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: I'm a gamer so fuck off!
(28-04-2014 09:10 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 09:05 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I envy you, to this day much of my family thinks gaming is for little kids. It's especially annoying because the same people who still believe in fairy tales and have an invisible friend try to tell me "once you grow up, you'll stop liking silly children's things". Dodgy

Yeah, because I'd rather utilize an interactive medium where I control the story instead of staring blankly at a screen for hours on end being spoon fed a story, I'M the immature one... right.

Trust me. Its not all roses. You start to question your "gameliness" when your mom has more gaming consoles than you do. Tongue (the bloody woman has a ps3, xbox 360, wii, some form of atari, etc...)

First of all I'd hump your leg like an excited dog because you're a gaming girl (ultra super duper rare here), but your momma's a gamer too?! Both your legs are getting humped. Showing your post to my mom could possible shut her up for good. But knowing her that's unlikely.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply