I'm a massive racist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2015, 11:26 AM
I'm a massive racist
I bought some yellow pencils. I know now, please don't attack, I know it was insanely racist! I never knew before... Maybe I should have? I'm a horrible male person!

I should have known that yellow pencils are racist, but I'm just an ignorant white demon with no right to use the products of The Real Humanity. I just chose whiteness over being human and didn't even educate myself on the possibility of yellow pencils being racist.

Apparently once upon a time pencils were painted yellow to indicate that they used superior Chinese graphite. I didn't know, because I'm just an ignorant white overloaded with testosterone that makes me violent and ignorant, but now I know. A rainbow haired, morbidly obese feminist in Tesco educated me right!

I'm sorry I'm white, I'm sorry I'm male!

Please forgive my purchasing of the yellow pencils, humanity! Please forgive me!

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
05-08-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: I'm a massive racist
I don't know how anyone can call you a racist when you *liberated* the yellow pencils from the store where they were being held in bondage. Imagine - all crammed together in a plastic sleeve, no room to sit or lie down. Those pencils are probably so grateful. You have elevated them by your selection to the level of CHOSEN, which is as close to Nirvana as it is possible to be without........ you know...... actually being there.

Kudos to you!

Sorry, can't help you with the white/male thing.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
05-08-2015, 12:42 PM
You're a guy?

Ew. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
05-08-2015, 12:52 PM
Maybe you could have asked the woman at the store why she is oppressing the yellow pencils and holding them captive, only to later sell them into a life of servitude and misery.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
05-08-2015, 12:57 PM
I only use free range pencils.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 9 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-08-2015, 01:05 PM
Meh -- yellow, orange, black, pencils, like humans, are ground down to dust at the end of the day.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
05-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Music RE: I'm a massive racist
Red and yellow, black and white
They're all precious when they write

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 7 users Like Nurse's post
05-08-2015, 01:37 PM
I wish I knew how to write Sad

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
05-08-2015, 01:50 PM
I only use unleaded pencils, screw the environment!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Ah, but liberating the pencils was also a mistake!

That is the "White Saviour" trope and is racist, even if your story is an autobiography about being held as a slave for 12 years!

Such racism!

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.