I'm a middle aged 21 sigh

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2013, 06:21 PM
I'm a middle aged 21 sigh
Ive realized at 21, I'm totally middle aged. My goals are reasonable, finish college, pass bar exam, have small teashop that sells locally made jewelry on the side. Get a cat, a snuggie, and a good chair to curl myself in. No noisy neighbors. Owning a home isn't a big deal to me. I'm totally boring. I just want books and Netflix.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like BrokenQuill92's post
13-08-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: I'm a middle aged 21 sigh
(13-08-2013 06:21 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Ive realized at 21, I'm totally middle aged. My goals are reasonable, finish college, pass bar exam, have small teashop that sells locally made jewelry on the side. Get a cat, a snuggie, and a good chair to curl myself in. No noisy neighbors. Owning a home isn't a big deal to me. I'm totally boring. I just want books and Netflix.

21 isn't even close to being 'middle aged'. You have plenty of time and your entire life ahead of you.
Find all posts by this user
13-08-2013, 06:37 PM
42 is the end, eh?

Well crap. 11 years left.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
13-08-2013, 06:38 PM
(13-08-2013 06:21 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Ive realized at 21, I'm totally middle aged. My goals are reasonable, finish college, pass bar exam, have small teashop that sells locally made jewelry on the side. Get a cat, a snuggie, and a good chair to curl myself in. No noisy neighbors. Owning a home isn't a big deal to me. I'm totally boring. I just want books and Netflix.

Sounds like an excellent plan. Thumbsup But what you want the bar exam for? ... Like a more practical Karate black belt? 'Cause I can appreciate that.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
13-08-2013, 06:42 PM

You're both physically younger than I am (21<33), and psychologically older than me (21>12), so you're doing fine! Tongue

13-08-2013, 07:12 PM
Pfffft, just the smart dreams of a mere babe....

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Your current age is irrelevant. You are the youngest you will ever be at this point in time, you can never become younger. Enjoy every bit of youth you have Smile

21 is more like a quarter life crisis (unless you're healthy, in which case, you've got a ways to go if you can live to be 100 or more).

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
13-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Boy am I ever living on borrowed time...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
13-08-2013, 09:31 PM
I kind of went that route as well - never even drank booze or tried weed or went to Europe or partied in Mexico until I was in my 30s and all college/jobbed up. But it's kind of nice doing that stuff when you're old enough to afford, control, and appreciate it!
[+] 2 users Like Atheist_pilgrim's post
14-08-2013, 06:10 AM
It's official. Anjele is a Zombie. On a side note, I think Chas is an undead Mummy.