I'm a retard!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2012, 06:29 PM
I'm a retard!
People get offended by that kind of talk; the retard voice within going "pee cee is stoopid" with the goofy grin, slowed speech; with shiny eyes and pure intent. Big Grin

I've got initiative to write today, largely inspired by a period of "anti-spin." People who use crystal meth are commonly referred to as "being spun," but I do a decent job of being the exception that proves the rule. My agenda can be simply stated, but in being it is a multi-layered, vitually living thing of wonder and splendor; I don't write to advocate exceptions like drug use and hate speech. Being a user of drugs has been a component of the agenda all along; it can be noted that movement from Phoenix to Worcester is the life of the agenda, and what it shall become.

Retarded? One would hope otherwise, but I am not afraid of being seen in a certain light. What's retarded about this retard is that dang Gwynnies. Big Grin

My next thread is on positive atheism; but goofy grin and shiny eyes came first. "What if tomorrow never comes?" is spoken by my Gwynnies in A Perfect Murder - there might even be error in that translation due to the depth of that retardation, seeing her, in my mind, saying stuff - there's some spin.

Comedy is the point. Joy, love, silliness... it seems a critical component of human expression that a certain stereotype will be used as agenda to indicate personal preferences. As a writer, my preference of Gwyneth Paltow portends evil in that you can hate me from my first word but there is no damnation greater than having to read all my words. Big Grin

Whether or not ethical standard requires exposure to Gwyneth Paltrow be censored may seem like a retarded hypothetical, but I'm always laughing at myself. I'm sure you have other things to do. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-01-2012, 06:50 AM
RE: I'm a retard!
Wait. You do meth? Even better. You do meth and are able to function (somewhat) normally!? Impressive.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
17-01-2012, 07:29 AM
ooh this thread explains a lot Wink

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
17-01-2012, 07:53 AM
(17-01-2012 06:50 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Wait. You do meth? Even better. You do meth and are able to function (somewhat) normally!? Impressive.

Not impressive, legendary. That is not pride in being but rather a distinct lack of pride in my fellow beings. Big Grin

Since 2007 it's about averaged out to .3 grams per week - that started because of my Gwynnies and continued mostly as an expression of socialization - it's Christians and tweakers here, dude. I don't even ask, I just assume; it's that kind of situation. Last week I spent twenty bucks and didn't empty the glass dick until last night; there's this girl that comes around just to give me shit and get me high, and I had to tell her about the .3 grams thingy at least ten times. When I was working, I'd get some on Friday and go to bed Wednesday night - it was crazy - put the pipe down to go to work on Monday morning; no one gave me any kind of shit because "I love my Gwynnies" is a primal fucking expression that makes drug use secondary. That is largely the reason that I get lippy when people stating equating drug use to certainties.

The only certainty in the matter is my being certain that will can overcome both drug use and drug effect; any scientist wanna step up can wire me to the machine. We'll talk about my Gwynnies and find out what's what, meaning the government would have to suppress the study. Big Grin

17-01-2012, 07:59 AM
DAM. You have this all figured out down to a science don't you? Keep up the good work and watch your ass. The last thing I need is to go bail you out.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
17-01-2012, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 01:36 PM by houseofcantor.)
(17-01-2012 07:59 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  DAM. You have this all figured out down to a science don't you? Keep up the good work and watch your ass. The last thing I need is to go bail you out.

Dood! Two weeks! Get me the fuck outta this desert; that shit's staying right here. I was just arguing with my landlord - who keeps trying to get me to stay - that there ain't nothing here but meth. Tongue
(17-01-2012 07:59 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  You have this all figured out down to a science don't you?
Atheist. Cool

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-01-2012, 02:06 PM
.3g a week? That's not a habit.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
17-01-2012, 02:09 PM
(17-01-2012 02:06 PM)germanyt Wrote:  .3g a week? That's not a habit.

No.
A test of will can be habit forming. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
17-01-2012, 02:14 PM
(17-01-2012 02:09 PM)kim Wrote:  

No.
A test of will can be habit forming. Shy

What is an ounce a week a test of?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
17-01-2012, 03:00 PM

I'm glad to hear it. Wink

It's something to do, is what it is. What do I wanna do? Curb-stomp Christians... figuratively, of course. Angel

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post