I'm a staff member at a church now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: I'm a staff member at a church now
(14-01-2016 05:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-01-2016 05:17 PM)cactus Wrote:  "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

The key word there is "in."

I want Jesus in me, so that makes me a XXXtian. Cum, Lord Jesus, Cum. Angel

No you got it backwards, you have to believe in him, not the other way around. So you need to believe AND be physically inside him so that you can believe in him.

Well, we're 69ing, so the belief is mutual.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
14-01-2016, 05:35 PM
(14-01-2016 05:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Can atheists be christians?

Atheist = lack of believe in God.
Christians = someone who believes in God and that Jesus was his son.

So.. no. Anyone that says otherwise is either 1) over complicating a very simple concept or 2) an idiot.

I am no idiot my chubby little 24 yo gay kiwi virgin friend. I am red letter Christian, a Jesuist who lives by The Word and admits no divinity (except maybe for GirlyMan... Consider ... and potentially earmuffs .... Consider ... or maybe all of us ... Hobo

#sigh
14-01-2016, 05:39 PM
(14-01-2016 05:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-01-2016 05:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Atheist = lack of believe in God.
Christians = someone who believes in God and that Jesus was his son.

So.. no. Anyone that says otherwise is either 1) over complicating a very simple concept or 2) an idiot.

I am no idiot my chubby little 24 yo gay kiwi virgin friend. I am red letter Christian, a Jesuist who lives by The Word and admits no divinity (except maybe for GirlyMan... Consider ... and potentially earmuffs .... Consider ... or maybe all of us ... Hobo

You are if you follow the word of Jesus.
One should not need "the word of" anyone to do the things 'he' (if he even existed) said. You can be an atheist and not be a dick. If you need to follow the word of Jesus than you're an idiot because you don't seem to "just know" basic human decencies. If that makes sense.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
14-01-2016, 06:39 PM
If ever your bored one day come to Derby. Our cathedral has some beautiful and rare peregrine falcons that nest on top every year.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
14-01-2016, 06:43 PM
Maybe you are born again pagan and just don't know it!
14-01-2016, 06:48 PM
(14-01-2016 05:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-01-2016 05:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am no idiot my chubby little 24 yo gay kiwi virgin friend. I am red letter Christian, a Jesuist who lives by The Word and admits no divinity (except maybe for GirlyMan... Consider ... and potentially earmuffs .... Consider ... or maybe all of us ... Hobo

One should not need "the word of" anyone to do the things 'he' (if he even existed) said. You can be an atheist and not be a dick. If you need to follow the word of Jesus than you're an idiot because you don't seem to "just know" basic human decencies. If that makes sense.

Call me an idiot again and I'm gonna reach out to the Moari to fuck your ass

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-01-2016, 06:50 PM
(14-01-2016 06:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-01-2016 05:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You are if you follow the word of Jesus.

Call me an idiot again and I'm gonna reach out to the Moari to fuck your ass

I have a treaty with the Maori where they don't fuck my ass. .. You on the other hand .....

#sigh
14-01-2016, 06:53 PM
(14-01-2016 05:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-01-2016 05:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am no idiot my chubby little 24 yo gay kiwi virgin friend. I am red letter Christian, a Jesuist who lives by The Word and admits no divinity (except maybe for GirlyMan... Consider ... and potentially earmuffs .... Consider ... or maybe all of us ... Hobo

[Image: Bear_Hug_by_CommodoreElfman.jpg]

#sigh
14-01-2016, 07:05 PM
(14-01-2016 10:33 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Hey, circle jerk of ultraleftists, I am staff member at a church now lol

Maybe I am christian? Maybe not. Can atheists be christians? Seth says yes, but I don't know.

I am in Britain though, and the church is insanely old (1100 year old base with 950-800 year old upper structures, and 500 year old tower reinforcement, all on top of a foundation of a wooden church that was put up in around 400AD), and mainly I just ring bells, and help with washing up after big events. And of course hang around this fucking old building, which is amazing because it's like having the staff key to a castle or something.

It's funny the church is equipped for all sorts of stuff though, and I have seen all sorts of stuff. So far I have seen anglican and methodist (the two local congregations who meet once or twice a month, depending on who says they will show up. Only like 20 churchgoing christians in this entire area of 12,000 people being served), but also some sort of hippie thing, some Russian orthodox christians and some sort of Hindu thingymabob. The store cupboard also has wine and wafers for catholic services, and used to host the local mormons before they got their own hideous American looking building in the city.
It's funny how religion is so diluted here now. Been for a while too. The type of bell ringing which is used in modern England is a pretty new system, only about 500 years old, where the bells are tuned and rung in these sort of alternating sequences. It started out as a secular use for church bells and was even considered blasphemous by many, though it was made more christianised in the victorian era, it is still very secular. Of the 13 bellringers I know who go to my church only 1 is a practicing christian, and only 1 other is one of those "I only attend the christmas and easter service" christians. One is an outright pagan actually, funnily enough.
Some funny clashes between the drunken mostly-secular bell ringers who act like they own the belltowers, and the clergy who actually do (though maybe less now, considering one of the local priests is an openly atheist baptist, top fucking kek).

Shits all seriously diluted here. Still I have pity on you American atheists who live in your theocratic plutocracy and could probably never enjoy any of this stuff even if you moved here to see it for yourself.

Have some bells, lel

(Shit's complicated, niggas)

Hope you are all well btw ;3

Wait! Are you our spy? Unsure
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
15-01-2016, 12:44 AM
Vegan meat?

Sounds like it lol