I'm a terrible Christian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 04:00 PM
RE: I'm a terrible Christian
Tell her you joined the CPU, the Church of the Purple Unicorn, who farts sprinkles every xmas eve as he flies through the air, granting wishes to all who believe. Sadly he resides inside the hollow venus the rest of the year with the little blue men, and only true believers can see him or have their wishes granted. When she expresses disbelief, ask her to prove you wrong.....Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
17-04-2014, 04:12 PM
(17-04-2014 04:00 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Tell her you joined the CPU, the Church of the Purple Unicorn, who farts sprinkles every xmas eve as he flies through the air, granting wishes to all who believe. Sadly he resides inside the hollow venus the rest of the year with the little blue men, and only true believers can see him or have their wishes granted. When she expresses disbelief, ask her to prove you wrong.....Drooling

Theres a legit religion in Poland called Pastafarianism or Church of the Flying Saghetti Monster. They have a gospel about this Flying Spaghetti Monster that created everything and all this other stuff, it's funny as heck.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-04-2014, 04:14 PM
(17-04-2014 04:12 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 04:00 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Tell her you joined the CPU, the Church of the Purple Unicorn, who farts sprinkles every xmas eve as he flies through the air, granting wishes to all who believe. Sadly he resides inside the hollow venus the rest of the year with the little blue men, and only true believers can see him or have their wishes granted. When she expresses disbelief, ask her to prove you wrong.....Drooling

Theres a legit religion in Poland called Pastafarianism or Church of the Flying Saghetti Monster. They have a gospel about this Flying Spaghetti Monster that created everything and all this other stuff, it's funny as heck.

hehe yes I am very familiar with that. FSM for the win! May his noodliness grant you sweet dreams of sauce and pasta.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
17-04-2014, 04:21 PM
(17-04-2014 03:22 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 02:43 PM)=jesse= Wrote:  "what makes you think I'm Christian?" Her gut response- What else would you be? Then she asked if I was Catholic or something.

Haha, those damn non-Christian Catholics!

Those Catholics clearly don't worship Christ enough.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-04-2014, 04:32 PM
(17-04-2014 04:21 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 03:22 PM)Dom Wrote:  Haha, those damn non-Christian Catholics!

Your Avatar says it all.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 04:37 PM
(17-04-2014 04:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 04:21 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Those Catholics clearly don't worship Christ enough.

Your Avatar says it all.

Not the first time my facepalming avatars have been spot on.

I used to have facepalming Jesus.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-04-2014, 04:40 PM
(17-04-2014 04:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 04:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Your Avatar says it all.

Not the first time my facepalming avatars have been spot on.

That must have been hilarious.

17-04-2014, 04:43 PM
(17-04-2014 04:40 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 04:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Not the first time my facepalming avatars have been spot on.

That must have been hilarious.

I thought it was funny at the time, but I like Kyon facepalming more. My avatar will forever have a facepalm in it.

[Image: 1606663747.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-04-2014, 04:44 PM
(17-04-2014 04:43 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 04:40 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  That must have been hilarious.

I thought it was funny at the time, but I like Kyon facepalming more. My avatar will forever have a facepalm in it.

[Image: 1606663747.png]

Facepalms for the win!

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 04:52 PM
(17-04-2014 03:19 PM)Marozz Wrote:  Give the poor girl a clue, tell her it begins with the letter "A".

Amish?

Am I close?

(17-04-2014 04:21 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 03:22 PM)Dom Wrote:  Haha, those damn non-Christian Catholics!

Over here, this happens muchly... from my muslim colleagues and from local cafia filipinas.

More than once I have heard people say that catholicism is not the same thing as christianity.

Once from an ex-cafia-turned-muslim.

It's a special level of ignorance.

But it also demonstrates the power of marketing in that Martin Luther's team (and all the spin-off franchises) have claimed the name.

It's impressive, really.

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post