I'm an Atheist who proved that God(s) can't exist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: I'm an Atheist who proved that God(s) can't exist.
(28-01-2012 02:53 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Wait buddy christs a theist? Have I missed something?.

I think he's playing devil's advocate

teehee
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2012, 03:35 PM
So buddy, has the whole atheist thing just been a ruse to get us to let our guard down?.

And then suddenly when we least expect it, SPLASH! drive by baptisms for everyone, holy water and born again Christians everywhere.

Everyone should bring an umbrella just to be on the safeside Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
28-01-2012, 03:38 PM
ITS MELTING ME! IT'S EVERYWHERE! I'm meltinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng........ melllllllllll...........tinggggggg
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
28-01-2012, 03:38 PM
(28-01-2012 03:35 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So buddy, has the whole atheist thing just been a ruse to get us to let our guard down?.

And then suddenly when we least expect it, SPLASH! drive by baptisms for everyone, holy water and born again Christians everywhere.

Everyone should bring an umbrella just to be on the safeside Tongue

And what if Erxomai is part of his theist sleeper cell? Now I'm getting scared.Confused

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-01-2012, 03:51 PM
(28-01-2012 03:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  And what if Erxomai is part of his theist sleeper cell? Now I'm getting scared.Confused

[Image: smiley-shocked006.gif] I think you are on to something.

Time for a theist witch hunt Tongue

28-01-2012, 03:53 PM
In 19th century earth, theists hunt you.
21st century, atheists hunt the theists! BURN THE WITCH!
I jest.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
28-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Someone get a giant set of scales and a duck.

[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
28-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Someone accidentally tripped Buddy's BS detector...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post
28-01-2012, 04:30 PM
ooh wall of text. sorry man, I skipped most of it, it's late.
But welcome to the forum.
*offering cookies formed like letters and a tea*

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
28-01-2012, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2012 10:50 PM by Logisch.)
(28-01-2012 08:54 AM)way12go Wrote:  7. Velocity of light is relative.

During the big bang it's been considered that things expanded much faster than the speed of light. Whether or not light was part of that equation remains a question.

Quote:8. There are three dimensions and three dimensions only.

Perhaps. But what about string theory and super string theory? If we do prove indeed that strings do compose up much of what we are attempting to quantify as one ultimate theory, it would explain much of what has made little sense to the "nothing" - in other words, nothing is not a nothing, but in fact a something. Even if that means there is another dimension we are not taking into consideration.

Quote:9. Time Travel is impossible.

Is it? The breakdown of physics at a black hole would suggest otherwise. What if that manipulation of time space were possible and it could be warped enough and the emerge a time later only to be years down the road later. This would not be past travel, but in essence almost like fast forwarding time.

Quote:11. God(s) can not exist.

None of this really means that god can't exist. So far your theory is stating that nothing cannot be blown into nothingness, something can be obliterated to nothing, but nothing isn't nothing (at least thus far if I'm reading correctly). But many theists say that god works outside our laws of physics and known rules of the universe. We can't prove there is a god. But this theory doesn't prove any more or any less that there isn't, is basically what I'm saying.

Quote:1. Gravity is directly proportional to Change in Velocity.
But, when we take Light into account...
2. Gravity is inversely proportional to Velocity [ Gravity is proportional to E/mv i.e; Change in Gravity leads to Change in Velocity of Light ]. As gravity increases velocity of light decreases and when gravity is lesser then the velocity of light is more when compared to a location where gravity is more...

I beg to differ. What you're saying is that light's velocity would change based off of gravity. But it remains constant, there is a point where it cannot escape gravity if the mass is so great (black hole) but the velocity of light remains constant. If I'm understanding, you're saying that because of the distortion of space time that it moves more slowly, but that is not so, the velocity is the same, it's just a different space time.

You're forgetting to take into consideration that space time differs based off of gravity. If space time was so distorted at a specific time in space that time moved 100,000x slower and saying I am going the speed of light, there being nothing to hold me back from doing so... I'm still moving at the same velocity, at a different space time. Time may move slower there, but I'm still going that same velocity. To someone outside that space time where it is not distorted, it would appear my velocity has slowed way down. To me, in that space time, I am still going the speed of light. When I come out of that space time and return to normal space time where space is no longer distorted, anyone in a similar space time looking from the outside would appear I am again going the speed of light.

So no... that's not true. That would indeed break the laws of physics. Yes, gravity and mass play a part in the manipulation of space time, but the speed of light is still a constant and does not change. Please provide an example otherwise. So far your theory seems to have an objective, which is to change physics into something to prove a point that something does or doesn't exist. It's not a re-write to re-explain physics as this stuff doesn't exactly 100% coincide.