I'm an angry old fuck

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2017, 04:55 PM
I'm an angry old fuck
It has come to this:

Last night (night from Sun to Mon) I went to bed like all old fucks do. I went to bed at 2:30am because insomnia is a bitch. But I was able to sleep without an issue until I was rudely awakened two hours later, at 4:30am, by some guys in their early twenties I would say, who thought it be a good idea to shriek and laugh loudly in front of my building.
And because I need my beauty sleep, I went to the open window and yelled:
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
Guess my pleasant surprise when this approach worked. One of the guys was actually giving me an honest "oh sorry" and he did shut up immediately. They then moved on but also became quieter.
So after another short 4 hours, I was "fresh and fit to start the day" or whatever that state is called where you feel sick just from opening your eyes and want to throw your phone at the wall as it decides to wake you from your beautiful dreams that involve eating babies (just like all good atheists do of course).

So yea, apparently I am an angry old fuck now, and apparently I yell with authority because it works.

Consider

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Leerob's post
10-10-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: I'm an angry old fuck
I would have chucked a bottle of ammonia out the window. Great for loud control.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2017, 05:40 PM
(10-10-2017 04:55 PM)Leerob Wrote:  It has come to this:

Last night (night from Sun to Mon) I went to bed like all old fucks do. I went to bed at 2:30am because insomnia is a bitch. But I was able to sleep without an issue until I was rudely awakened two hours later, at 4:30am, by some guys in their early twenties I would say, who thought it be a good idea to shriek and laugh loudly in front of my building.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
Guess my pleasant surprise when this approach worked. One of the guys was actually giving me an honest "oh sorry" and he did shut up immediately. They then moved on but also became quieter.
So after another short 4 hours, I was "fresh and fit to start the day" or whatever that state is called where you feel sick just from opening your eyes and want to throw your phone at the wall as it decides to wake you from your beautiful dreams that involve eating babies (just like all good atheists do of course).

So yea, apparently I am an angry old fuck now, and apparently I yell with authority because it works.

Consider

I thought this story would end with something like, "I went outside this morning and my tires were slashed" or "that punk kid spray painted a dick on my house."
Guess you have better neighbors there.
[+] 3 users Like Jedi Rainbow Dash's post
10-10-2017, 06:00 PM
(10-10-2017 05:40 PM)Jedi Rainbow Dash Wrote:  I thought this story would end with something like, "I went outside this morning and my tires were slashed" or "that punk kid spray painted a dick on my house."
Guess you have better neighbors there.
Well I got not tires that could be slashed because my bike has been stolen months ago and I do not own a car.
But generally the Irish are laid back even when drunk. And those kids where shitfaced. I hope they had a really bad hangover.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
10-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Glad they took it the right way. I also thought the story was going to have an awful ending.

10-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Why did I read that in Clint Eastwood's voice?
[+] 3 users Like Captain Congo's post
10-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Doesn't count til you tell them to get off your lawn.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
10-10-2017, 08:11 PM
Crap. I came real close to saying "stop riding your bike in my driveway" to some kid just a couple of days ago. If she'd come any further down it (closer to the car) I would have. But I refrained. Now I'm hearing it as "get off my lawn."

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
10-10-2017, 09:22 PM

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Consider

My heart swells with admiration for your curmudgeonly demeanor. Bowing

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
11-10-2017, 02:32 AM

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Consider

> That's the very sort of thing which caused me to buy a house in a remote rural area, where I have been living ever since 1976. The only sounds I hear during the night are the occasional hooting of owls in the distance and the winds blowing gently through the trees. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post