I'm at a loss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2016, 02:17 PM
RE: I'm at a loss
(05-07-2016 12:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  It was so good to see him again. I got a chance to give him a big hug and an opportunity to remind him that his little brother loves him very much. We ended playing ping pong for a while and a few rounds of Yu-Gi-Oh with cards that we collected way back during our childhood. He didn't talk much about how his feelings and I managed to resist the temptation of asking him. He simply talked about the crazy inmates he has to deal with on a daily basis and we joked and laughed about how he's a little bit like Jack Nicholson in the movie "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest." I feel much better now.

Hug

Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-07-2016, 04:42 PM
I was at a loss to give advice. I am happy to see things are looking better. Good luck to you and your brother Vosur.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-07-2016, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2016 06:03 PM by Leerob.)
Ok after dealing with my mind jump in another thread and having time to think about how to help:

It sounds very much like he can be helped. Smile Happy to hear that.

I left Germany almost 8 years ago but I doubt that things have changed too much when it comes to suicide and mental health. I got out of a pickle a few times (I was very suicidal) so if you still need some advice specific to German legalities and the German health system when it comes to this stuff, just pm me and we can talk. I am happy to help and point in the right direction - especially if he is objectively really being mistreated (as opposed to a subjective feeling at the time when he was commited and doctors had to make decisions).

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
24-07-2016, 02:16 PM
My brother was released from the hospital on Monday. He's been busy catching up with Game of Thrones and other TV shows this week; I only got a chance to talk to him again today. He seems to be doing all right. Smile

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 15 users Like Vosur's post
24-07-2016, 02:30 PM
(24-07-2016 02:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  My brother was released from the hospital on Monday. He's been busy catching up with Game of Thrones and other TV shows this week; I only got a chance to talk to him again today. He seems to be doing all right. Smile

Hug

I'm happy for you and him. Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Great to hear that he's doing better.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
24-07-2016, 04:56 PM
Glad to hear he's doing alright.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
24-07-2016, 07:12 PM
(24-07-2016 02:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  My brother was released from the hospital on Monday. He's been busy catching up with Game of Thrones and other TV shows this week; I only got a chance to talk to him again today. He seems to be doing all right. Smile

I'm so pleased to hear that mate. And I wish you and your brother all the best for a rewarding future. Thumbsup

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
24-07-2016, 07:26 PM

Great news. He seems interested again. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post