I'm baaaaack.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2013, 02:35 PM
I'm baaaaack.
Okay, my post block has been lifted. Scottie and I had a talk. So, I am going to make like Harvey Milquetoast and be very obsequous here and see if you people change your attitudes to my posts. I will continue to civilly present my opinions but I bet you will still flame, troll, insult, disparage, insult and bloviate (gotta love that word). Anyone care to take me up on my bet? Evil_monster

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I am not going to respond to any posts I've made prior to my thread on "Salvation vs. actions". Those dead horses have been beaten into dog food by now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Richard Stuckmeyer's post
31-01-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: I'm baaaaack.
I will. I won't. I don't. I do.

(bet) (flame, troll, insult, disparage, insult again, or bloviate) (love that word) (take you up on the bet)

My bet is that some will still flame, but that's life on the internet. However, if you're as obsequious as you say you'll be, then there will be a significant reduction in the flaming.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
31-01-2013, 02:43 PM
Harry potter is satanic! Is that trolling? lol
[+] 1 user Likes panterasr9's post
31-01-2013, 02:45 PM
(31-01-2013 02:35 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Okay, my post block has been lifted. Scottie and I had a talk. So, I am going to make like Harvey Milquetoast and be very obsequous here and see if you people change your attitudes to my posts. I will continue to civilly present my opinions but I bet you will still flame, troll, insult, disparage, insult and bloviate (gotta love that word). Anyone care to take me up on my bet? Evil_monster

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I am not going to respond to any posts I've made prior to my thread on "Salvation vs. actions". Those dead horses have been beaten into dog food by now.
Yes civility is quite important . Be told by your seniors! Think I'm older than you?
Hey, what's bloviate mean.......sounds obscene! Cool
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
31-01-2013, 02:51 PM
hey rich. Lets start on better terms this time.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 1 user Likes Xinoftruden's post
31-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Yeah, we're the trolls here.

>_>

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
31-01-2013, 03:01 PM
(31-01-2013 02:45 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Hey, what's bloviate mean.......sounds obscene! Cool

It means to talk in a inflated way but say nothing, Also running your mouth for a long time and still saying nothing....Like I almost just did Big Grin

Science investigates, religion interprets.

I got my first like....[Image: weeping.gif] Thank you!
[+] 1 user Likes Scientia's post
31-01-2013, 03:56 PM
(31-01-2013 03:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yeah, we're the trolls here.

>_>
Speak for yourself.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
31-01-2013, 04:26 PM
[Image: AndHereWeGo.gif]

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
31-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]