I'm baaaaack.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: I'm baaaaack.
Well, considering the premise you've just laid out, you'll probably still be met with a measure of opposition, yes. But we cannot be faulted for that - you will have set us up for failure.

Want people to be genuinely civil with you? Don't tell them that you're only here to put on a facade of humility while trying to prove they're a bunch of cunts. It shows us that your intentions are impure, and people may react to them accordingly.

I'm speaking only for myself, of course, but don't be surprised if my feelings are shared amongst some of the group. Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Misanthropik's post
31-01-2013, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2013 06:34 PM by earmuffs.)
This guy has a nut at me for having a go at his wife?

Well.. if he didn't pretend to be her perhaps I wouldn't have and he wouldn't have gotten so mad.
But when you pretend that your DEAD WIFE OF 7 YEARS is still alive and is responding to us, that's fucking sick and creepy.

Him and his wife
His dead wife?

what. the. actual. fuck.

I'm gonna go with two suggestions here.

1) He's some 13 year old little shit trolling with some random name he found on google plus (what I would put my money on).

or 2) He's some 14 year old little shit trolling with some random name he found on google plus.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like earmuffs's post
31-01-2013, 06:59 PM
(31-01-2013 02:35 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  So, I am going to make like Harvey Milquetoast and be very obsequous [sic] here and see if you people change your attitudes to my posts. I will continue to civilly present my opinions but I bet you will still flame, troll, insult, disparage, insult and bloviate (gotta love that word). Anyone care to take me up on my bet? Evil_monster

And ... I'm out. ... The emasculation of StickyDick is complete. ... That pretty much takes all the fun and entertainment out of your drivel. No point in reading your posts anymore. ... At least start a thread called something like "Dicking with Atheists" or whatnot where you can strap your balls back on and we can still have some fun dicking with each other. ... Of course you'll probably need to get permission first. I mean 'cause now you're just a pussy. ... oops, looks like I just made your point for you. Tongue

(31-01-2013 06:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm gonna go with two suggestions here.

1) He's some 13 year old little shit trolling with some random name he found on google plus (what I would put my money on).

or 2) He's some 14 year old little shit trolling with some random name he found on google plus.

Doubt it. He's got too many pictures of himself which don't appear to be online.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
31-01-2013, 08:13 PM
THAT's what you got from my post?

The fact that he is impersonating his DEAD wife doesn't bother you?

31-01-2013, 08:22 PM
AW: RE: I'm baaaaack.
(31-01-2013 08:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  THAT's what you got from my post?

Did you consider the possibility that he remarried? Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
31-01-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: AW: I'm baaaaack.
(31-01-2013 08:22 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

Son...
Who the actual fuck would marry that?

31-01-2013, 08:25 PM
(31-01-2013 08:22 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

Weeping Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You people have been so entertaining but I am getting bored with you now. I found another good website to troll. Hobo Laterz atheist faggots. Weeping Weeping Weeping
31-01-2013, 08:27 PM
AW: RE: AW: I'm baaaaack.
(31-01-2013 08:25 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 08:22 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Did you consider the possibility that he remarried? Consider
Weeping Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You people have been so entertaining but I am getting bored with you now. I found another good website to troll. Hobo Laterz atheist faggots. Weeping Weeping Weeping
Bye bye.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
31-01-2013, 08:27 PM
(31-01-2013 08:25 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 08:22 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Did you consider the possibility that he remarried? Consider
[Image: 4c15f_suspicious-fry.jpg]

Don't know of serious...
Or trolling...

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-01-2013, 08:28 PM
Wow...that hurts.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post