I'm baaaaack.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2013, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2013 08:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: I'm baaaaack.
(31-01-2013 06:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This guy has a nut at me for having a go at his wife?

(31-01-2013 08:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  THAT's what you got from my post?

The fact that he is impersonating his DEAD wife doesn't bother you?

Not nearly as much as you having a go at her, MuffinHead. ... I was trying to avoid the whole necrophilia aspect and shit.

(31-01-2013 08:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 08:22 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Did you consider the possibility that he remarried? Consider
Son...
Who the actual fuck would marry that?

ummmm... Mrs. Santa Claus?

(31-01-2013 08:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Wow...that hurts.

The fuck was that anyway? A mosquito bite? ... Nah, it don't itch. ... I'm thinking a gnat or fruit fly. They seem to just come and go with no particular rhyme or reason I can figure.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-01-2013, 09:06 PM
I meant that it hurts we have been dumped by someone so charming.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
31-01-2013, 09:21 PM
(31-01-2013 08:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 06:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This guy has a nut at me for having a go at his wife?

Not nearly as much as you having a go at her, MuffinHead. ... I was trying to avoid the whole necrophilia aspect and shit.

(31-01-2013 08:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Son...
Who the actual fuck would marry that?

ummmm... Mrs. Santa Claus?

(31-01-2013 08:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Wow...that hurts.

The fuck was that anyway? A mosquito bite? ... Nah, it don't itch. ... I'm thinking a gnat or fruit fly. They seem to just come and go with no particular rhyme or reason I can figure.
Dodgy

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
31-01-2013, 10:38 PM
(31-01-2013 02:35 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Okay, my post block has been lifted. Scottie and I had a talk. So, I am going to make like Harvey Milquetoast and be very obsequous here and see if you people change your attitudes to my posts. I will continue to civilly present my opinions but I bet you will still flame, troll, insult, disparage, insult and bloviate (gotta love that word). Anyone care to take me up on my bet? Evil_monster

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I am not going to respond to any posts I've made prior to my thread on "Salvation vs. actions". Those dead horses have been beaten into dog food by now.
I really doubt any of what you're saying, including your comments saying you won't be back. I'm guessing you just hit your post limit again and wanted to have a good warmup to 'screw you guys, I'm going home'.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
01-02-2013, 01:09 AM

How can you say that sort of thing? What kind of human being are you? If you know that his wife has crossed over, how can you talk that way to him--no matter what? Has atheism so ripped the humanity from you that you feel justified in those comments? Are you going to tell me how moral you are now? How you can decide for yourself what is moral and what isn't? Atheism has destroyed your morality. It always does.

You will apologize to Richard, or my friend, trust me, you will eat those words. And you know what? I know exactly how my words will motivate you, and that is my exact intent. Yes

(31-01-2013 08:25 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Weeping Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You people have been so entertaining but I am getting bored with you now. I found another good website to troll. Hobo Laterz atheist faggots. Weeping Weeping Weeping

Don't let them get to you, Richard. Jesus said: Do not resist the evil person, but if someone slaps you on the cheek, turn to them the other as well (VGJC 6:12)

It's what makes you greater than they are. It's the proof to everyone watching that you are more powerful than they are. And we are, because we have Christ and they don't.

(31-01-2013 02:35 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Okay, my post block has been lifted. Scottie and I had a talk. So, I am going to make like Harvey Milquetoast and be very obsequous here and see if you people change your attitudes to my posts. I will continue to civilly present my opinions but I bet you will still flame, troll, insult, disparage, insult and bloviate (gotta love that word). Anyone care to take me up on my bet? Evil_monster

That's what atheists do because they know they have no argument. They know they are lost and separated from God, and our presence only pours salt on their wound.

It's a fact. Drinking Beverage
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
01-02-2013, 01:46 AM
(01-02-2013 01:09 AM)Egor Wrote:  

How can you say that sort of thing? What kind of human being are you? If you know that his wife has crossed over, how can you talk that way to him--no matter what? Has atheism so ripped the humanity from you that you feel justified in those comments? Are you going to tell me how moral you are now? How you can decide for yourself what is moral and what isn't? Atheism has destroyed your morality. It always does.

You will apologize to Richard, or my friend, trust me, you will eat those words. And you know what? I know exactly how my words will motivate you, and that is my exact intent. Yes

(31-01-2013 08:25 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Weeping Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You people have been so entertaining but I am getting bored with you now. I found another good website to troll. Hobo Laterz atheist faggots. Weeping Weeping Weeping

Don't let them get to you, Richard. Jesus said: Do not resist the evil person, but if someone slaps you on the cheek, turn to them the other as well (VGJC 6:12)

It's what makes you greater than they are. It's the proof to everyone watching that you are more powerful than they are. And we are, because we have Christ and they don't.

That's what atheists do because they know they have no argument. They know they are lost and separated from God, and our presence only pours salt on their wound.

I would just like to say that it matters not if I have religion or not. I will always be extremely fucked up. So don't blame atheism. Blame me. It's all my doing.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
01-02-2013, 01:50 AM

A little late to the party, Ed. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-02-2013, 02:54 AM

I didn't know his wife was dead until after... Dodgy
Even I am not in the business of going off at some guy's dead wife.
If he hadn't imperrsonated his DEAD wife and very much gave the impression she was very much alive then I wouldn't have had a go at her.

How about you read the whole story Ed before trying to be Mr Righteous.
And anyway, don't you have a religion to manage? Are you here because you have no members? Unlucky.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-02-2013, 04:12 AM
Aaaand Egor has flip-flopped once again.

Who would've thought that? Consider
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
01-02-2013, 08:31 AM
Yeah, Ed... gonna have to disagree with you here.

He has been vile, disrespectful, and a piss poor example of Christianity. He was attacking everyone - completely unwarranted.

Your scuffles have substance. His do not. It's like a child picking a fight.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post