I'm baaaaack.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: I'm baaaaack.
(01-02-2013 08:31 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yeah, Ed... gonna have to disagree with you here.

He has been vile, disrespectful, and a piss poor example of Christianity. He was attacking everyone - completely unwarranted.

Your scuffles have substance. His do not. It's like a child picking a fight.
I was thisclose to agreeing with you. But, Egor is often on the attack and, as we all know, not above name-calling.
And his scuffles do not always have substance.
He should read all the posts from this Richard and learn from them...being nasty and insulting is not a way to bring people over to your way of thinking.
If you are a decent person and treat people fairly then I really don't think your beliefs matter much. Ego® calls us idiots so often that I have to think he really believes it. And that's mild. He has often been on the verge of being just like Richard.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
01-02-2013, 09:20 AM
(01-02-2013 09:05 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-02-2013 08:31 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yeah, Ed... gonna have to disagree with you here.

He has been vile, disrespectful, and a piss poor example of Christianity. He was attacking everyone - completely unwarranted.

Your scuffles have substance. His do not. It's like a child picking a fight.
I was thisclose to agreeing with you. But, Egor is often on the attack and, as we all know, not above name-calling.
And his scuffles do not always have substance.
He should read all the posts from this Richard and learn from them...being nasty and insulting is not a way to bring people over to your way of thinking.
If you are a decent person and treat people fairly then I really don't think your beliefs matter much. Ego® calls us idiots so often that I have to think he really believes it. And that's mild. He has often been on the verge of being just like Richard.
No. Ed is nothing like Richard.

Ed can be a dick (pun intented), but he isn't willfully ignorant, blatantly hateful, unapologeticly malicious.

Ed is open to new ideas. He has stated that while he hates atheism, he loves atheists. Ed attacks based on conversations and differing ideas and maintains an actual point. Ed has apologized when he realizes his actions are wrong. Richard does none of this. He does the opposite of Ed.

Edit:
Ed does this most of the time. He has his moments where he does just go buck wild. He has apologized for this in the past. Likewise, I think Ed's defense of Richard is based solely in ignorance.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
01-02-2013, 09:21 AM
What-the-fuck-ever.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-02-2013, 09:23 AM
(01-02-2013 09:21 AM)Anjele Wrote:  What-the-fuck-ever.
I'm just saying that Ed isn't like Richard.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
01-02-2013, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 07:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-02-2013 01:09 AM)Egor Wrote:  That's what atheists do because they know they have no argument. They know they are lost and separated from God, and our presence only pours salt on their wound.

No argument? Girly is separated from God? The fuck you say Ego®.

God = Son of God = Jesus = Son of Man = Man = GirlyMan. God = GirlyMan. Q.E.D.

Goddam dude, I learned the law of transitivity in like the 2nd grade. You must've been out sick that day. Girly's not only not separated from God, Girly is not separate from God. We are inseparable. Identical.

(01-02-2013 08:31 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  He has been vile, disrespectful, and a piss poor example of Christianity. He was attacking everyone - completely unwarranted.

Prolly why I like him. Evil_monster

(01-02-2013 08:31 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Your scuffles have substance. His do not. It's like a child picking a fight.

We have entirely different definitions of what constitutes an argument with substance. At least StickyDick is honest in that he implicitly admits he's arguing from a child's perspective when he says there are no facts. Once you dismiss premises which both sides can at least admit to some degree, there is no substance left to the argument. Ego® will admit no premises other than his ever-changing own. There's no substance there, it's a blatantly dishonest position to argue from. ... Guess I shouldn't be surprised coming from a Calvinist who fails to realize he is ultimately just a nihilist dressed up in fancy court jester garb.

(01-02-2013 09:23 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(01-02-2013 09:21 AM)Anjele Wrote:  What-the-fuck-ever.
I'm just saying that Ed isn't like Richard.

No he's not. StickyDick is far more honest.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Girly, you're really on your game today. [Image: hi.gif]

Of course, seeing only what one wants to see and when one wants to see it, is a prerequisite for Xtianity. As is believing you're right and everyone who disagrees - wrong.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
01-02-2013, 06:54 PM
(01-02-2013 06:32 PM)Vera Wrote:  Girly, you're really on your game today. [Image: hi.gif]

Of course, seeing only what one wants to see and when one wants to see it, is a prerequisite for Xtianity. As is believing you're right and everyone who disagrees - wrong.
Not all together. Some so called Christians do arguably good deeds, while simply playing lip service to the institution.
For example some atheist may support C.B.C, simply for the down to earth being done. Cool
02-02-2013, 02:48 AM
(01-02-2013 06:54 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Not all together. Some so called Christians do arguably good deeds, while simply playing lip service to the institution.

For example some atheist may support C.B.C, simply for the down to earth being done. Cool
Doing good deeds or even being a decent human being and suffering from selective sight are not mutually exclusive. Like I said, unless you willingly (even if subconsciously) close your eyes to a lot of things, discrepancies and downright crazy stuff, you can't be religious.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
02-02-2013, 07:16 AM
(01-02-2013 08:31 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  It's like a child picking a fight.

That's because he WAS a child picking a fight - he was an impersonator playing a role playing game. He's likely not even christian, or at least not practicing. And he is probably a teenager travelling the web creating his own role playing games. Pick an impossible position, mobilize the resident armies, watch the havoc.
Muff did a good job tracking that down. Thumbsup
Egor isn't that, he is seriously deluded. He doesn't get that his hostile behavior has become a joke.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man