I'm back.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2011, 03:15 PM

I'm back.
So, I disappeared for a while, and have returned. While I was away form the forums, I got out of the army and resettled in my home state. I also shut down my old blog and this morning opened a new one. If anyone is interested, here is the link:

http://immovableatheist.wordpress.com/

I am going to slowly bring over all of my old posts to this one and reconstitute.
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2011, 04:13 PM
RE: I'm back.
Welcome back. I don't remember you from before as I am very new myself but its nice to see more people participating at this great community. Ill definitely bookmark your blog as well.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Welcome back, Soldieringon!

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
08-03-2011, 10:15 PM

Thank you both. It's been a difficult few months, with transitioning out of the Army, and into civilian life. I am learning all sorts of things about the Veteran's Administration as well as college life. I am now approximately half-way through my first semester.

I'm going to get a business degree and open a powersports dealership.
08-03-2011, 11:35 PM

Welcome back. Smile And thank you for your service.
I wish you all good fortune with your studies and immense success as you strive toward your first million, after you open your franchise.

And I'm also glad you enjoyed the Antarctica pictures.
08-03-2011, 11:43 PM
(08-03-2011 10:15 PM)Soldieringon Wrote:  Thank you both. It's been a difficult few months, with transitioning out of the Army, and into civilian life. I am learning all sorts of things about the Veteran's Administration as well as college life. I am now approximately half-way through my first semester.

I'm going to get a business degree and open a powersports dealership.

If you need help or have questions about the "army to college and dealing with VA nonsense" transition, I've been fighting that battle for about a year and a half now. Sometimes they pay you on the 1st... sometimes the 10th... and sometimes not at all.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
09-03-2011, 12:00 AM
I was wondering why you where missing in action. Tongue Good that you are back.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
10-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Welcome back. The Epicurus blog was a good read.

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
10-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Wellcome back and happy birthday!

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
10-03-2011, 05:04 PM

(10-03-2011 03:02 PM)Kikko Wrote:  Wellcome back and happy birthday!

Thank you! I am this year celebrating the 27th anniversary of my 5th birthday!