I'm back!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: I'm back!
Well, the usual shit as usual. The biggest shit storm was purhaps not much of a shitstorm but rather a couple forum members having a fucking cry about nothing. You may have notice the change in forum staff. Mainly KC and Aurora are admins now.
KC becoming admin is what started the mini-shitstorm with Erxy coming back just to cause shit, because he's become such a douchebag since the whole FZU thing. Claiming that it was bad how we have a Christian admin blah blah and how it'll scare off new people blah blah and how since his deconversion he hates theists blah blah (how he lives in this world hating theists who make up the vast majority is beyond me) and how even though he was buddies with KC while KC was a mod and forum member for fucking ages that's suddenly entirely irrelevant because making him an admin is akin to making Hitler admin. And than Thebeareddude was saying what Erxy was saying and having a fucking cry about it too. And so others were backing KC, which wasn't hard in light of Erxy's and TBD's ridiculously stupid arguments against KC being admin. And so eventually once they didn't get what they wanted out of their little temper-tantrum Erxy left, claiming he'll never be back, and TBD posted a thread apparently showing statistics about how the forum is now gonna die because KC is admin (worth a read that thread, you wouldn't believe it came from TBD and he was serious about it). After everyone shot him down for his ridiculously stupid thread he left to af.org because apparently the fact they have a muslim admin is entirely okay and irrelevant... fucking idiot.

So, business as usual really.
Welcome back.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like earmuffs's post
04-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Sorry Vosur. Blush

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
04-11-2013, 04:37 PM
(04-11-2013 04:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  left to af.org because apparently the fact they have a muslim admin

Is that true? Them bastards are tryin' to one up us!
04-11-2013, 04:56 PM
(04-11-2013 03:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  You're that Latvian guy, right? Consider
At first I was like

[Image: BWLhcYA.jpg]

Then I was like

[Image: aVl69BW.jpg]

I wonder if your excessive pot-smoking habit has anything to do with your faulty memory.

(04-11-2013 04:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So, business as usual really.
Welcome back.
It's unfortunate to hear that Erxomai and TBD have changed that much. I admit I wasn't very fond of KC either when I entered this forum more than a year ago, something that became apparent during our numerous bitter confrontations, but I think I can speak for both of us when I say that we've grown to like and respect each other as time went on. Jeremy has proven himself to be a trustworthy person, I'm in favor of him being admin.

With that out of the way, thanks for the welcome everyone, it's good to be back. Smile

If you guys and gals are interested, I can tell you what I was up to while I was gone.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 7 users Like Vosur's post
04-11-2013, 04:58 PM
(04-11-2013 04:56 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(04-11-2013 03:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  You're that Latvian guy, right? Consider
At first I was like

[Image: BWLhcYA.jpg]

Then I was like

[Image: aVl69BW.jpg]

I wonder if your excessive pot-smoking habit has anything to do with your faulty memory.

(04-11-2013 04:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So, business as usual really.
Welcome back.
It's unfortunate to hear that Erxomai and TBD have changed that much. I admit I wasn't very fond of KC either when I entered this forum more than a year ago, something that became apparent during our numerous bitter confrontations, but I think I can speak for both of us when I say that we've grown to like and respect each other as time went on. Jeremy has proven himself to be a trustworthy person, I'm in favor of him being admin.

With that out of the way, thanks for the welcome everyone, it's good to be back. Smile

If you guys and gals are interested, I can tell you what I was up to while I was gone.

I was going to ask before I got all distracted watching your light swing and other random shiny things. So please do tell.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

04-11-2013, 05:00 PM
(04-11-2013 04:56 PM)Vosur Wrote:  It's unfortunate to hear that Erxomai and TBD have changed that much. I admit I wasn't very fond of KC either when I entered this forum more than a year ago, something that became apparent during our numerous bitter confrontations, but I think I can speak for both of us when I say that we've grown to like and respect each other as time went on. Jeremy has proven himself to be a trustworthy person, I'm in favor of him being admin.

Pulls up chair. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
04-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Gets off rack. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
04-11-2013, 05:48 PM
(04-11-2013 04:56 PM)Vosur Wrote:  If you guys and gals are interested, I can tell you what I was up to while I was gone.

More like "who you have been up in."

ZING!

Okay I'll go back to my corner now. Weeping

(And yes, I still obsess over cats.)

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
04-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Man wtf is up with my posts today...

It wasn't that they didn't like KC, I mean Erxy and KC were friends prior to that whole mini-shitstorm (I don't know the status of that relationship, my guess is that if it was a facebook status it would say "it's complicated"), it's just that Erxy and TBD had an issue with a Christian being an admin on an atheist forum. Which makes it ironic that TBD went to a place where they have a muslim admin...

Quote:Is that true? Them bastards are tryin' to one up us!

IKR! Quick, go find a Scientologiest!

As for what you've been up too, of course we'd be happy to hear what you've been up too.
My guess is university.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
05-11-2013, 01:01 PM
(04-11-2013 05:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  As for what you've been up too, of course we'd be happy to hear what you've been up too.
My guess is university.
Uhm, well, yeah. I'm studying sociology (speaking of which, where did Ghost disappear to?) and statistics at a nearby university. I wanted to study psychology originally, but as it turns out, it's nearly impossible to get a seat. As a result, I had to settle with the next-best alternative, to study something that allows me to work at an opinion/market research institute like Gallup. Anyway, I can't really say that I like either of those subjects, especially sociology. Many of the professors have a real beef with the natural sciences caused by their methodological inferiority complex. Oh, the stories I could tell...

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]