I'm burning to post ! (not like Joan of Arc...)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2012, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 06:21 PM by Erxomai.)
RE: I'm burning to post ! (not like Joan of Arc...)
(08-03-2012 06:02 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 05:58 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  What's France like compared to England religiously? Are the French generally more or less religious than the English?

France > England at everything, keep up English boy Tongue

Not Soccer.
Oh, and Welcome French Frog!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Haha XD I can't answer for soccer unfortunetely !

« Etre contesté, c’est être constaté. »
To be contested, is to be noticed
[+] 1 user Likes The French Frog's post
08-03-2012, 06:30 PM
(08-03-2012 06:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Not Soccer.

England may be higher in the rankings, but the last time they played france won 2-1

Being Scottish i support 2 teams, (technically 3) Scotland, and anyone England plays Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
08-03-2012, 06:32 PM
(08-03-2012 06:02 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  France > England at everything, keep up English boy Tongue

So the Scottish want to ally with the French again then? Another case of knowing that singly you can never contend with us methinks.

Our most famous historical leaders are known for defeating massive armies and conquering half the world. Yours are known for having the honour of being executed by the English, says it all really Big Grin.

But anyway, I tire of amusing myself at your expense Big Grin.

Welcome to the forum The French Frog Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
08-03-2012, 06:38 PM
XD haha old arguments remain !

Actually french and scottish are ancient allies ^^ Mary queen of scot for example Tongue beware... The Frogs and the Haggis are waiting to govern the world

[Image: Evil-Laugh.png]

« Etre contesté, c’est être constaté. »
To be contested, is to be noticed
[+] 3 users Like The French Frog's post
08-03-2012, 06:41 PM
(08-03-2012 06:38 PM)The French Frog Wrote:  XD haha old arguments remain !

Actually french and scottish are ancient allies ^^ Mary queen of scot for example Tongue beware... The Frogs and the Haggis are waiting to govern the world

I think that's the problem. Being the only English person on the thread I'm left to face the French and Scottish all alone Sad. History repeats itself I guess Big Grin.

Damn it Bemore/Tazmin where the hell are you two! I'm carrying the flag all alone here Angry!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
08-03-2012, 06:42 PM
(08-03-2012 06:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  So the Scottish want to ally with the French again then? Another case of knowing that singly you can never contend with us methinks.

Our most famous historical leaders are known for defeating massive armies and conquering half the world. Yours are known for having the honour of being executed by the English, says it all really Big Grin.

And the front line fighting was done by Scottish soldiers might i add. Remember we are the people that it took about a thousand years of wars for you to conquer, but never fully Big Grin.

08-03-2012, 06:46 PM
(08-03-2012 06:42 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  And the front line fighting was done by Scottish soldiers might i add. Remember we are the people that it took about a thousand years of wars for you to conquer, but never fully Big Grin.

You were the riff raff we beat up when we couldn't find a decent challenge, kinda like if the French, Germans, Spanish and Portuguese were all busy we'd go 'ah shit, guess we'll have to go batter the Scots'.

We never conquered you because we never really wanted to, you were there to pass the time and a better war always came along before we bothered to think about annexation. Besides, what would we gain, seems like an awful lot of effort for some haggis and a bit of porridge!

Big Grin

Best
Worst
08-03-2012, 06:47 PM
(08-03-2012 06:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You were the riff raff we beat up when we couldn't find a decent challenge, kinda like if the French, Germans, Spanish and Portuguese were all busy we'd go 'ah shit, guess we'll have to go batter the Scots'.

We never conquered you because we never really wanted to, you were there to pass the time and a better war always came along before we bothered to think about annexation. Besides, what would we gain, seems like an awful lot of effort for some haggis and a bit of porridge!

Big Grin

Unlike the others you listed, We are the ones your armies feared to fightWink

08-03-2012, 06:52 PM
(08-03-2012 06:47 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  We are the ones your armies feared to fightWink

What? Where did you get that from? We just found it tiresomely easy and so never really bothered.

Kinda like William Wallace, he snuck a few victories because no-one was paying him any real attention but as soon as he became a nuisance we turned our full focus and power on him and he and his armies broke like a toothpick. Then we executed him and went back to ignoring you all.

You know I'm starting to think we need a England VS Scotland Smackdown Thread, then rather than derailing everything, when it starts to get heated we can just move to that and have it out Big Grin. Maybe you could make one and sticky it somewhere?

Best
Worst