I'm burning to post ! (not like Joan of Arc...)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2012, 07:03 PM
RE: I'm burning to post ! (not like Joan of Arc...)
(08-03-2012 06:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You know I'm starting to think we need a England VS Scotland Smackdown Thread, then rather than derailing everything, when it starts to get heated we can just move to that and have it out Big Grin. Make you could make one and sticky it somewhere?

I wish i studied history this would be easier, curse my interest in science Tongue.

But yeah a vs thread makes sense.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2012, 07:07 PM
(08-03-2012 07:03 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I wish i studied history this would be easier, curse my interest in science Tongue.

All you need is Wikipedia my friend, though I suppose you still need a base knowledge even then. Read Horrible History's, I LOVE history and I learnt more from them than I ever did from school.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
08-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Combien des gens parlent français ici ? Nous pouvons nous perfectionner en français, peut-être ? Oh, et bienvenue au forum, la grenouille française. Wink

Meh, I can pretend to speak French.
08-03-2012, 07:51 PM
(08-03-2012 07:50 PM)rook2004 Wrote:  Combien des gens parlent français ici ? Nous pouvons nous perfectionner en français, peut-être ? Oh, et bienvenue au forum, la grenouille française. Wink

Bueno, trate de leer todo eso, pero no entiendo ni un carajo.
[+] 3 users Like Jodienda76's post
08-03-2012, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 07:56 PM by Erxomai.)
(08-03-2012 06:38 PM)The French Frog Wrote:  XD haha old arguments remain !

Actually french and scottish are ancient allies ^^ Mary queen of scot for example Tongue beware... The Frogs and the Haggis are waiting to govern the world

[Image: Evil-Laugh.png]

And, America is grateful for your contributions in the Revolutionary War, kicking out those bloody Tea Taxing Torries!

Big Grin
(08-03-2012 07:03 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 06:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You know I'm starting to think we need a England VS Scotland Smackdown Thread, then rather than derailing everything, when it starts to get heated we can just move to that and have it out Big Grin. Make you could make one and sticky it somewhere?

I wish i studied history this would be easier, curse my interest in science Tongue.

A versus thread wouldn't be as fun, because it becomes organized and regulated. It's much more fun derailing threads!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
08-03-2012, 08:06 PM
(08-03-2012 07:51 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 07:50 PM)rook2004 Wrote:  Combien des gens parlent français ici ? Nous pouvons nous perfectionner en français, peut-être ? Oh, et bienvenue au forum, la grenouille française. Wink

Tricked me. Tongue
09-03-2012, 04:50 AM
(08-03-2012 08:06 PM)rook2004 Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 07:51 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  

Tricked me. Tongue

Haha I don't know if people would enjoy some french lessons, very boring and complicated Tongue ! But you seem to have a good french x) !

« Etre contesté, c’est être constaté. »
To be contested, is to be noticed