I'm confused... Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2016, 07:35 AM
RE: I'm confused... Help
(18-03-2016 05:19 AM)Typho2k Wrote:  I messed up so bad people think it's a joke Sad

On what authority did he commit physical violence upon you? I would fill out a police report if your assertions are anywhere near truth. If you are into the whole fantasy thing of sins etc... Jesus supposedly said that physical violence against a sinner who was brought before him as an adultress was wrong, and he prevented it from happening. Tell us about your sins. Were they fun? Can I add them to my book?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2016, 07:48 AM
I sincerely hope that you are not trolling us, for now I will give you the benefit of the doubt. If what you say is true and not a huge wind up this is assault occasioning actual bodily harm. Unfortunately without witnesses and only a sore backside its going to come down to your word against his but this does not mean you shouldn't report it he may already have been reported in the past which would add weight to your testimony and if you report it you may help someone in the future or even prevent future spankings from occurring it will be tough you may need to change churches in fact you should change church regardless, this pastor sounds like he is a manipulative predator.
18-03-2016, 08:15 AM
Just look at the previous 80 + posts, obvious troll is obvious...

18-03-2016, 08:21 AM
I'm confused Carol, are you saying this is a trolling post or deffo not a trolling post ?
18-03-2016, 08:29 AM
If it's real and not a joke--no, a priest/pastor should not be spanking the sin out of you. That's not regular protocol in any church I've been to.

If this is a joke post--Sorry about your bum Tongue
18-03-2016, 08:38 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2016 08:43 AM by carol.)
(18-03-2016 08:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm confused Carol, are you saying this is a trolling post or deffo not a trolling post ?

Adey, look at the 90 posts this person has done in the past- and you will see this is just a troll thread. This person is not getting spanked in a church ...unless it is consentual.Big Grin

for example of previous post:
(10-12-2015 05:34 AM)Typho2k Wrote:  I will use my own religion to force women to wear absolutely nothing! *perv mode enabled*
sound like someone getting spanked in church? You decide...Big Grin
18-03-2016, 08:42 AM
Ah gotcha its a joke/spoof post, I guess I should have picked up on that, personally I don't find that kind of humour funny not when there are people being abused everyday in real life who need help.
18-03-2016, 08:45 AM
(18-03-2016 08:42 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Ah gotcha its a joke/spoof post, I guess I should have picked up on that, personally I don't find that kind of humour funny not when there are people being abused everyday in real life who need help.
I agree, your kindness is what I like so much about you, my friend.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post
18-03-2016, 08:52 AM
(18-03-2016 08:45 AM)carol Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 08:42 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Ah gotcha its a joke/spoof post, I guess I should have picked up on that, personally I don't find that kind of humour funny not when there are people being abused everyday in real life who need help.
I agree, your kindness is what I like so much about you, my friend.Yes
Likewise Carol, hows puss cat btw ?
18-03-2016, 08:57 AM
Puss is now able to curl up on my lap and be held while she sleeps. Her fur is getting glossy, and she has put on weight and is less thin. Lots of purring and cuddles. A lovely cat.
[+] 2 users Like carol's post