I'm confused... Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2016, 08:57 AM
RE: I'm confused... Help
Just rechecked the OP. The fact that he didn't know what weekly gathering in his own church are called should have been enuff for me to catch that it was Shit, but i missed that the first time around.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
18-03-2016, 09:00 AM
(18-03-2016 08:57 AM)DerFish Wrote:  Just rechecked the OP. The fact that he didn't know what weekly gathering in his own church are called should have been enuff for me to catch that it was Shit, but i missed that the first time around.

It just shows that you are kind and caring...and OP is a sillyheaded twat...but possibly a funny sillyheaded twat. harmless enough IMO.

I will give him a spanking he will remember me by...Shocking
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post
18-03-2016, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2016 09:09 AM by adey67.)
(18-03-2016 08:57 AM)DerFish Wrote:  Just rechecked the OP. The fact that he didn't know what weekly gathering in his own church are called should have been enuff for me to catch that it was Shit, but i missed that the first time around.

You weren't the only one my friend I kinda fell for it too, frankly I'm kinda mad I don't think abuse jokes are anything to laugh at I considered reporting this thread but not sure if it breaks any rules I rather suspect it doesn't. Perhaps I am having a major sense of humour faliure, I'll try to lighten up a bit.
18-03-2016, 09:04 AM
(18-03-2016 09:00 AM)carol Wrote:  

It just shows that you are kind and caring...and OP is a sillyheaded twat...but possibly a funny sillyheaded twat. harmless enough IMO.

I will give him a spanking he will remember me by...Shocking
I'd pay good money for that Tongue Laugh out load
18-03-2016, 09:09 AM
(18-03-2016 09:02 AM)adey67 Wrote:  

You weren't the only one my friend I kinda fell for it too, frankly I'm kinda mad I don't think abuse jokes are anything to laugh at I'm considering reporting this thread but not sure if it breaks any rules I rather suspect it doesn't.

I wouldn't worry about him, in his own words:
(18-03-2016 05:24 AM)Typho2k Wrote:  We have essentially proven all religions to be bullshit, so stop worrying.

Whether there's a creator we don't know about tho... Nobody knows!

I think his butt is safe...
18-03-2016, 09:10 AM
Yes major humour failure on my part I think. Big Grin just got a lot on my mind. Glad puss is doing so well drop me a pic if you can Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
18-03-2016, 09:14 AM
(18-03-2016 09:10 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Yes major humour failure on my part I think. Big Grin

Well, here is a hug to improve your humour
Hug

and the famous banana dance, which lends to the mood:
Banana_zorro
18-03-2016, 09:15 AM
OHHHH We just hijacked his thread.....yay!
Knights who say NI!
18-03-2016, 09:16 AM
Thanks I needed that Smile
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
18-03-2016, 09:19 AM
(18-03-2016 09:16 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Thanks I needed that Smile