I'm depressed ( BUMMER ALERT)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2015, 05:21 PM
I'm depressed ( BUMMER ALERT)
Ok first-off,
I apologize to the entire forum for my conduct last night, I was drunk and out of line.
I hide my insecurities behind jokes and one off quips.
I'm was lucky I graduated high school, as if you all couldn't tell.
College was never an issue for me.
I'm learning a lot here. (Remember that when you share your higher education here)
I've stopped writing this a few times now, I guess you fuckers are worth this much.Tongue
Depression eats at me sometimes more than I can explain.
I wonder if the only people who can understand how it feels have already killed themselves.
Ain't that a nice morning thought?
Maybe I should go back and put a bummer warning at the top.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2015, 05:41 PM
RE: I'm depressed ( BUMMER ALERT)
Hug
27-09-2015, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 05:45 PM by jennybee.)
(27-09-2015 05:21 PM)pablo Wrote:  Ok first-off,
I apologize to the entire forum for my conduct last night, I was drunk and out of line.
I'm learning a lot here. (Remember that when you share your higher education here)
I've stopped writing this a few times now, I guess you fuckers are worth this much.Tongue
I wonder if the only people who can understand how it feels have already killed themselves.

Hug I'm so sorry you are dealing with all of that. Is there someone you can talk to--a therapist maybe? You are such a sweet, smart person and I hate that you are going through this. Heart

EDIT: And we've all done stupid things on here, so don't worry about last night Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
27-09-2015, 05:45 PM

Depression is a bigger bitch than I Tongue

Hug

I hope things improve for you. If you need to talk, you know how to find me.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-09-2015, 06:05 PM
Want Girly to hook you up with some Seroquel?

(27-09-2015 05:21 PM)pablo Wrote:  I apologize to the entire forum for my conduct last night, I was drunk and out of line.

If by out of line you mean funny as fuck, then yeah. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
27-09-2015, 06:08 PM
Hi Pablo.
It was obvious you were out of it last night. Please do not let it worry you. I am sure you have seen me when I am off my tree on cancer drugs. I can really lose the plot. And yet the members here are patient and understand.

As for me, I am always pleased to see you.

With much affection. Dale.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
27-09-2015, 06:13 PM

Hang on my friend. We knew you were off kilter last night...you are one of the few to announce it before going off the rails.

It happens.

Depression is awful...I dug out the Lexapro myself today...I need to get back on track.

And you can't go anywhere....who will I share a birthday with if not you? Big Grin

even though you called me bitch - I still luv ya

Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
27-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Hug Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
27-09-2015, 06:46 PM
HugHugHug

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
27-09-2015, 07:00 PM
I'm so sorry, Pablo. A lot of us here have dealt with depression, some of us have reached depths near yours. I know it's hard to imagine. It's hard for me to picture some of the folks on here that I love have seen the same darknesses I have. It pulls at you and buries you so deeply. A seemingly never ending spiral of negative thought and emotions constantly reinforcing themselves.

I try to look to those folks around here that have pulled out of it. I try to remember it can be escaped, even if that darkness in my mind is certain it can't be. It's not easy, and I'm still struggling greatly myself. It breaks my heart that we have this in common. I just want you to know that some of us do understand how it feels, and we're still here. So are you. Let's both try our best to keep it that way.

I love you, Pablo. Heart Hug There is no need for apologies regarding your posts last night. We're a little family here. In this place, you are not alone. Hug Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post