I'm dieting again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2012, 10:22 AM
RE: I'm dieting again
(15-10-2012 10:16 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Subway? Hmm, just make your own, ya lazy fart! Tongue That way you can control the calories that go into it.

Although, not everyone has as much free time as me to make stuff... Smile

I could never make something as beautiful as a Subway sub. It would be sacrilege to even try.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
15-10-2012, 10:22 AM
I'm a fan of the seefood diet.
I see food and I eat it.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-10-2012, 10:30 AM
(15-10-2012 10:22 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm a fan of the seefood diet.
I see food and I eat it.

We know that from the forum picture thread. Dodgy

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
08-03-2013, 05:52 AM
I managed to drop 12 kg within 6 months and got skinny with very limited sports, majorly concentrated on my diet. And it's stayed down since, its now been 4 years. My basic hint for you is, drink a lot of green/yellow/red/white tea to keep away hunger and eat only 2 big meals a day. There can be a snack for breakfast and snack between early lunch and dinner. Eat a lot of herbs, spices and in particular chili because these boost metabolism and also chili makes you feel full sooner. Also, switch butter to oil. Hope this gives inspiration for this or next diet! I have a bunch of very tasty, low-calorie spicy recipes if you're interested. Smile

“A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings intentionally.”
- Oscar Wilde
08-03-2013, 06:11 AM
(08-03-2013 05:52 AM)Kurangu Wrote:  I have a bunch of very tasty, low-calorie spicy recipes if you're interested. Smile

Just how tasty exactly? I never compromise flavour for healthiness. Wink

All my spicy recipes are stupidly high-calorie meals. I do like it that way though. Tongue

[Image: opforum1.png]
08-03-2013, 07:53 AM
You need to keep your metabolism burning so I would recommend increasing your amount of meals but make them small (closed fist size-no bigger)

Snack on fruit inbetween and exercise.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-03-2013, 02:12 PM
(08-03-2013 07:53 AM)bemore Wrote:  You need to keep your metabolism burning so I would recommend increasing your amount of meals but make them small (closed fist size-no bigger)

Snack on fruit inbetween and exercise.

^ This.

Serving size is what kills most peoples' diets. Eat the same foods, but just eat less in a single sitting.

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.
08-03-2013, 03:07 PM
(08-03-2013 06:11 AM)frankiej Wrote:  
(08-03-2013 05:52 AM)Kurangu Wrote:  I have a bunch of very tasty, low-calorie spicy recipes if you're interested. Smile

Just how tasty exactly? I never compromise flavour for healthiness. Wink

All my spicy recipes are stupidly high-calorie meals. I do like it that way though. Tongue
Good! Big Grin I don't really compromise on ingredients nor do I use readymade masalas or stores' curry pastes -but there are healthy ways to make stuff. Say tandoori chicken--its just chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and cooked by either grilling or in oven!

Some other low fat recipes I have here within a grab would be a thai tom yam soup (no oil, no butter. herbs and prawns and spices), chicken tikka, tamatar shorba (a tomato soup with spices and onion), Kosambri (kind of a salad with some coconut), or spinach flatbreads/roti. Smile Most my knowledge is of Indian cuisine because am nuts for it.

“A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings intentionally.”
- Oscar Wilde