I'm done with debates

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2014, 05:55 AM
I'm done with debates
I just talked to a fucking bitch who thinks it's ok for god to kill 8 million normal people in a painful way simply because he compensates his evil with good things he is doing to others.
So as long as I do good things I can rape and murder and torture people.
Fuck it I'm done with debates. Time to find something else to do.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2014, 06:23 AM
RE: I'm done with debates
(28-02-2014 05:55 AM)donotwant Wrote:  I just talked to a fucking bitch who thinks it's ok for god to kill 8 million normal people in a painful way simply because he compensates his evil with good things he is doing to others.
So as long as I do good things I can rape and murder and torture people.
Fuck it I'm done with debates. Time to find something else to do.

Hey I've got a friend that's a Christian. We're past arguing religion. I think mostly because I've matured in my atheism and don't feel that urge to tell people anymore. I've reached a steady state of sortsCool. I've been happier. I, however, have a problem with arguing with fools. I seem to think that there's something that can be learned. This particular friend I'm talking about is stupid. I'm sorry but he is. He can't stay on point in a discussion. He finds "links" to totally unrelated things and uses them as fuel for his points. It's bloody maddeningAngry!

He's obsessed with money but he has no concrete plans on getting it. He's the type of guy that'll disagree knowing nothing about a topic while talking to someone who is familiar. Yeah I need to hang out less with this chap. After all iron sharpens ironConsider.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
28-02-2014, 06:26 AM
(28-02-2014 05:55 AM)donotwant Wrote:  ...
Fuck it I'm done with debates.

Ohhhhh, nooooo you're not!

RSVP

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
28-02-2014, 06:31 AM
(28-02-2014 06:26 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 05:55 AM)donotwant Wrote:  ...
Fuck it I'm done with debates.

Ohhhhh, nooooo you're not!

RSVP

RSVP what does that mean?
I think it's healthy for me to stop talking to those people cause somebody can get hurt eventually Laughat
28-02-2014, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 06:54 AM by sporehux.)
never give up, just drop the Atheism agenda:
I found an underhanded way to debate with my Christian friends, act agnostic and deisty, find out what parts of the Christian doctrine that they disagree on between each other and global theist views they disagree on.
Put a "wedge" of doubt in them about their existing dogma, that little crack of free thought cannot be sealed back up easily.
Using an Atheists superior knowledge of the bible and not demeaning it in any way, makes you appear authoritative about it when quoting parts, theists seem easily hypnotised into sheep mode.
So far I have cured 1 friend of ARKism , and another "pentacostal" has taken the catholic view on evolution after many drinking session debates to wean him off creationism.

Get the theist to deist then to atheist

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
28-02-2014, 06:54 AM
(28-02-2014 06:50 AM)sporehux Wrote:  never give up, just drop the Atheism agenda:
I found an underhanded way to debate with my Christian friends, act agnostic and deisty, find out what parts of the Christian doctrine that they disagree on between each other and global theist views they disagree on.
Put a "wedge" of doubt in them about their existing dogma, that little crack of free thought cannot be sealed back up easily.
So far I have cured 1 friend of ARKism , and another "pentacostal" has taken the catholic view on evolution after many drinking session debates to wean him off creationism.

Get the theist to deist then to atheist

I get too frustrated by stupid shit they say and double standards. Thing is I suffer a lot. And I known good people who suffered a lot(some of em are now dead).
And when they say gods knows best I can't listen to that shit. Fuck em.
Sometimes I even think I should use violence. But of course they can't help but be the way they are so I guess I forgive em.

Especially I am frustrated by the stupid 35 year old mentally ill bitch who loves god and says god is great even though he gave her mental illness(something I have to deal with to).
So why the fuck must I suffer because some fucking dude ate apple thousands of years ago??
And she looks normal but when it comes to religion she goes into full retard mode. And btw when I offered her a debate she ran away like a pussy. Christian way to go!
28-02-2014, 07:01 AM
(28-02-2014 06:54 AM)donotwant Wrote:  I get too frustrated by stupid shit they say and double standards. Thing is I suffer a lot. And I known good people who suffered a lot(some of em are now dead).
And when they say gods knows best I can't listen to that shit. Fuck em.
Sometimes I even think I should use violence. But of course they can't help but be the way they are so I guess I forgive em.

They are victim's of indoctrination, they need help. Once they are cured you can legitimately punch them in the face.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
28-02-2014, 07:04 AM
But seriously the woman is constantly bitching about mental illness and how she is not gonna survive much longer to die naturally and go to heaven(suicide means no heaven but no hell either she is annihilationist) but also says she loves god and god loves her back and he is so awesome. Why the fuck did he give her mental illness? And why is he fucking with my life then?

And with all this bullshit she never answered my questions about lake of fire said I disrespect god because I write it with small g and called me a troll then run away for good.
Btw she said she studied bible for 20 years. I am wrong about everything but did not bring up a single argument.

I am gonna punch that fucking bitch I swear.
28-02-2014, 07:08 AM
(28-02-2014 06:31 AM)donotwant Wrote:  ...
I think it's healthy for me to stop

No it isn't.

Drinking Beverage

28-02-2014, 07:09 AM
(28-02-2014 07:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 06:31 AM)donotwant Wrote:  ...
I think it's healthy for me to stop

No it isn't.

Drinking Beverage

What makes you think that? Big Grin